• Total voters

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
troubling

Trump will do anything for money and I wouldn't past Trump to take some backroom deals as well with the financial pressure he's under(granted I think he would do anything for money regardless of the the situation).

I don't think Israel's ever had an American President as susceptible as Trump is to their wants
isn't that good news for y'all?

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Aside from the grifting they are MAGA for the same reason most other men are

They think it’s tied to their masculinity if they vote for Trump and if they vote Dems it’s weak as a man

Hatred of gays trannies women immigrants etc the first two groups I mentioned are tied in to my first point

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He's also in a fight right now with Comcast (NBC/Universal) to try to maintain their carriage fee rates so anything you see coming out of WBD right now is based around whatever is going to be best for their bottom line. Period. Sell out the country? Who cares... Need to please those shareholders (and ultimately merge the company).
CNN is owned by Warner Brothers Discovery

Zaslav lost the NBA on TNT. A product that was with the league since 1989.

He desperately needs someone to buy WBD as its stock tanks further under the huge debt it has. A Trump presidency means DOJ won’t challenge a merger or acquisition..
It’s like corporations owning news outlets is bad.