WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Can you name a political position I've taken in the past 7 years that you take issue with? Did you bump your head and wake up 8 years ago, or is your inner Republican creeping out again?

"You can't judge my political opinions from the past 8 years" :hula:"I will judge you by the political opinions you held 12-16 years ago"

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

Off the strength of their style in doing things like this, I fukking love this ticket. Browbeat these goofy idiots into irrelevancy. I'm tired of these feral, idiot people thinking that they have a voice, or that we are scared of them or that they are right. They should be shytted on and shunned in perpetuity. Make them second guess themselves and feel stupid.

Going through some old posts of mine, came across these.

Wrote this in August of 2022

This is funny as shyt. Sorry Michelle but we can't go high when they go low. Kick them in the fukking balls when they are low.

I've long hated that way of thinking. Clear, distinct lines are drawn, you are either with or against the fukkshyt. There isn't any in-between here. Bury these shytheads politically.

Wrote this June 2019 after a Democratic debate

Harris: She is the one that would give us the red meat from a debate perspective against Trump. She's basically going to have the turret on deck and it will be firing all night long. She's smart, that prosecutorial past is the gift and the curse though. On one hand, no one is going to out debate her as she will have done her homework. On the other, nikkas was getting hemmed up by her in the past, there are some wounds there but honestly, I think she's going to be ready for them and if she can squeak out ties/slight losses when those topics arise, it will prove that she could be the one. Honestly, a lot of people just want to see someone go at Trump's neck and she will. She proved it tonight. Not to mention, I think of all people, she will nestle into the progressive/centrist spot the best of all of the candidates.

Little did I know that she might turn out to potentially be my favorite candidate/president ever, depending on how it all turns out. Her team keeps the political Draco out at all times and I'm glad that they are with the shyts. It's BEEN time to do this.

For the record though, I did want Elizabeth Warren to win the nomination in 2020.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

the Robinson effect :wow:

Not getting my hopes up but Robinson being such a fukking disaster got me like...

7d76290a2bcc20e5f1451282fc687af9.gif

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Off the strength of their style in doing things like this, I fukking love this ticket. Browbeat these goofy idiots into irrelevancy. I'm tired of these feral, idiot people thinking that they have a voice, or that we are scared of them or that they are right. They should be shytted on and shunned in perpetuity. Make them second guess themselves and feel stupid.

Going through some old posts of mine, came across these.

Wrote this in August of 2022

I've long hated that way of thinking. Clear, distinct lines are drawn, you are either with or against the fukkshyt. There isn't any in-between here. Bury these shytheads politically.

Wrote this June 2019 after a Democratic debate

Little did I know that she might turn out to potentially be my favorite candidate/president ever, depending on how it all turns out. Her team keeps the political Draco out at all times and I'm glad that they are with the shyts. It's BEEN time to do this.

For the record though, I did want Elizabeth Warren to win the nomination in 2020.
Her and her campaign are literally keeping their foot on their necks and you can tell someone like Trump doesn’t know how to handle it.

I honestly can’t wait for the debate…it’s literally going to be “Euphoria” in debate form. I’m not really worried about Kamala..I’m more wondering how Trump is going to have a mental break down live on stage.

Like is he gonna pass out? Is he gonna call her a nikka on live television? I honestly can’t wait :russ: