WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
One thing I disagree with Tara Palmieri on, saying Kamala needs to be able to show she can answer questions "off script" is such bullshyt from the press/journalists.

If you think Kamala would stumble in those situations, not going to happen. She's had 4 years of seasoning in the White House and obviously she's come out of that having learned a lot and again she's a former PROSECUTOR....

She can handle pressure and questions. There's nothing "interesting" that the press are going to ask her that would make her stumble. Those idiots the other day waited all day long to ask questions and one guy thought it was a good idea to ask about the stock market :mjlol:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I disagree with Tara Palmieri on, saying Kamala needs to be able to show she can answer questions "off script" is such bullshyt from the press/journalists.

If you think Kamala would stumble in those situations, not going to happen. She's had 4 years of seasoning in the White House and obviously she's come out of that having learned a lot and again she's a former PROSECUTOR....

She can handle pressure and questions. There's nothing "interesting" that the press are going to ask her that would make her stumble. Those idiots the other day waited all day long to ask questions and one guy thought it was a good idea to ask about the stock market :mjlol:
Then show it.
it's been a month and trump has done like 4 interviews including elon
One debate? there should be three.
Policy papers like now.

You can't hide and run a ghost campaign against this guy.

Daps
Then show it.
Policy papers like now.

Breh the DNC is in a week and their debate is like 2 weeks after. What advantage is there for her to talk to the press right now when her polling continues to rise? Especially since it would take all of Trumps recent gaffes out of the news cycle

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Journalists want her to be doing press conferences because of what THEY can potentially gain out of it. It has nothing to do with whether she can handle it or not.

She should do high profile interivews with serious people. (60 minutes, Network Nightly news etc).

Press conferences i've always complained are a shyt show. Reporters yelling questions that the viewer can't hear, no follow ups because the next reporter is going to ask a totally unrelated question, gotcha questions etc.

It's such a bizzare way to get information to the public.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Asheville is such a strange spot in some ways (liberal as fukk), but in other ways it makes sense. There’s a good amount of “old Asheville” resentment towards the newer crowd (think gentrification) and also a good number of “libertarian”/“free thinker” type cacs.

Either way, they’re smart enough to get that money in advance.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Then show it.
Policy papers like now.

If you watch her rallies she does get into policy... I will agree that I would like to see MORE policy out of camp Kamala but I disagree on your other points..

1. Kamala said she's open to other debates. Trump tried to pull an okie doke by scheduling a FOX News debate to take place prior to the ABC debate. He wanted a home game and then likely would have backed out of ABC.

2. Trump has done 4 interviews yes. Has it helped him at all? Nope. It's made things far worse....

3. I believe Kamala actually can run a campaign on "vibes" and win because the other candidate is running on "vibes" as well and it's all dark and depressing....

taker597

Superstar
Daps
If you watch her rallies she does get into policy... I will agree that I would like to see MORE policy out of camp Kamala but I disagree on your other points..

1. Kamala said she's open to other debates. Trump tried to pull an okie doke by scheduling a FOX News debate to take place prior to the ABC debate. He wanted a home game and then likely would have backed out of ABC.

2. Trump has done 4 interviews yes. Has it helped him at all? Nope. It's made things far worse....

3. I believe Kamala actually can run a campaign on "vibes" and win because the other candidate is running on "vibes" as well and it's all dark and depressing....
I feel like interview should be on the back burner till late September. She needs to go out and do the ground work in battleground states before worrying about National News Interviews

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The DNC thought it was wise to run the Candidate that had the second worst favorable in history next to Trump and lost in 2008 to a newcomer named Barrack HUSSEIN Obama. It’s not fair, but the Republicans had tarnished her name by essentially running anti Hillary campaign since 1992.

Establishment Dems and the people who follow them(like Blue MAGA on this site) are a bunch of clueless bozos with their heads up their ass and should never be listened to when it comes to selecting a presidential nominee.
What does that say about all the opponents that lost to her in the primary :sas2:

But let’s stayed focused on the here and now. Not 80 year old politicians that need to go away :mjgrin:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

(Wisconsin GOP tried to strip power from the dem governor and lost)

The total ballots cast last night in Dane County were nearly 50% of the total ballots cast in the 2020 general election. Just a stunningly high turnout for a primary, driven entirely by democrats. November might be a bloodbath unless the economy implodes or Harris gets hit with a wild scandal.

@MushroomX kept telling you nikkas to stop worrying about Wisconsin :mjlol: almost as much as I’ve tried telling you nikkas stop worrying about Michigan :mjlol:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
2012 DNC was good times down here. If you’re close by this year, you should definitely stop by the circus. :ohlawd:
2008 will always me memorable. I'm a broncos season ticket holder so seeing this was goat.

twaarena.jpg

38da1a-20080828-obama8.jpg