WHO WINS?

• Total voters

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I've been watching those videos and that climate change video was one of the nuttiest ones I've seen so far.

The heritage foundation thinks climate change is a nefarious plot for population control. I always assumed thier pushback against it was profit driven to reduce their corporate bottom line but they have some true believers in that crazy house.

These cockwomblers. Climate change doesn't just happen in a flash. Its a slow deterioration of things which is kinda worse. Even though on our current trajectory if not all of human kind will be eradicated it will be a terrible existence for the remaining pockets of those left. How they talking about population control when global food chains will break down drastically and the resulting deaths will be unreal :dahell:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been watching those videos and that climate change video was one of the nuttiest ones I've seen so far.

The heritage foundation thinks climate change is a nefarious plot for population control. I always assumed thier pushback against it was profit driven to reduce their corporate bottom line but they have some true believers in that crazy house.

That bytch looks ghastly

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
GUu5FYsXsAEgeeE

oh well. at least he's not jewish :skip:
who cares