WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don’t get it man. There’s no universal payroll system. Most restaurants are small businesses. All this law will do is cause tax trouble for everyone.

just let servers claim a refundable tax credit and kim
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:@Piff Perkins dapping this retarded post.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok bruh. Please explain how payroll systems meant to withhold taxes on all wage paid to an employee….get switched to not withholding taxes on certain income not come with increased administrative burden?

and ultimately the tax payer will have to file all this correctly on their tax return

the juice is not worth the squeeze. You’re better off just giving servers a refundable tax credit

:gucci::gucci:you ever heard of ADP or Ultipro? the fukk....

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
What would you like the United States to do on the issue? This is a serious question because I don't think most people have thought about it deeply. Beyond negotiating a ceasefire which they are attempting and beyond humanitarian aid for Gaza... what else would you like to happen?
Stop sending weapons to Israel, its pretty fukking simple. . . That in itself would force a ceasefire without even saying the word ceasefire

We have a lot of smooth minded cacs in this forum :dead:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Stop sending weapons to Israel, its pretty fukking simple. . . That in itself would force a ceasefire without even saying the word ceasefire

We have a lot of smooth minded cacs in this forum :dead:
Why would this force a ceasefire?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Once again, I'll point out, the SUPREME COURT gave Biden extreme power, he can round up anyone he suspects of treason and have them jailed. These folks don't want those problems. They'll fall in line and certify the election. Or be replaced.
I totally forgot about this dynamic

:ohlawd:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Once again, I'll point out, the SUPREME COURT gave Biden extreme power, he can round up anyone he suspects of treason and have them jailed. These folks don't want those problems. They'll fall in line and certify the election. Or be replaced.
shyt Biden gonna be rooting for this

Election doesn't get certified, he'll start yelling 4 more years before falling asleep at 3 pm :lolbron:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
FBI staring at Fake Electors waiting for them to commit treason on Election day

giphy.gif