WHO WINS?

• Total voters

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Where I work now I can get a pool of different bonuses, they're all taxed though. I get hourly and commission. If i was just getting one or the other I'd still be getting paid a decent living. Servers can get paid next to nothing hourly through the justification of tips. So yeah, we are all taxed but the meager money the government is making off taxing service staff they could recoup easily by reworking Trumps tax cuts. In the grand scheme its not gonna cost Uncle Sam a big stream of income, and it would do wonders for a group of people that don't make all that much. Theres tons of fukkery that happens in restaurants relating to servers and their tips, even if they keep taxes on the tips theres a bunch of other shyt that can be done to protect their money better

With that said I ain't gonna cape for servers even if I used to be one. Working restaurants taught me the real work is done by the back of house staff, your cooks/bussers/food runners for half the money the servers make because they're hourly. For me, Kamala taking this position is more about her undercutting one of the few actual policies Trump has announced

Side note, if any of yall brehs are seeing a server/bartender/bottle girl yall share that girl. Theres a reason most girls working rhe industry end up in nursing and it is not to save our community:mjgrin:
This could said about any extra compensation that a wage earner makes tho is my larger point. My lessor point is that it would be an administrative nightmare

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Last edited:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Trump is gone keep acting a fool/doing dumb shyt and have the election looking like this on November 5th:

Screenshot-2024-08-11-17-33-07-283-2.jpg

No way she wins Ohio and FL no matter what Trump says or does from now to the election

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx

I just realized that even the "USA" chant was taken over by Maga and it would make people squirm over hearing it.

Daps
Problem is that every establishment is asking if you want to add a tip with no language where it goes.
Even if they say where it goes to they can lie. My first restaurant job was dishwashing in highschool and they charged customers 3% on their order to tip out back of house staff, except none of us ever saw that money. They ended up just changing the wording
This could said about any extra compensation that a wage earner makes tho is my larger point. My lessor point is that it would be an administrative nightmare
The whole taxing tips convo is tiptoing around the fact most restaurants cant exist without the exploitation of labor. Its absurd honestly. I'll never forget being a cook and asking my sous-chef when we should cut the dishwasher since he's only 16 and breh said to me "Ryans mom is a single mom, you think she has the time to look into child labor laws much less know if hes home late?"