WHO WINS?

• Total voters

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
The polls match the energy of Maga weirdos the last few weeks ...they been hella quiet lately

Fox News thinks they got one with Walz military record :mjlol:

NOTHING is sticking to Walz or Harris...the right wingers are so pissed they keep mis pronouncing Kamala's name on purpose just to own the libs ... That's the MAGA movement in a nutshell... fukking dummies :camby:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
The polls match the energy of Maga weirdos the last few weeks ...they been hella quiet lately

NOTHING is sticking to Walz or Harris...the right wingers are so pissed they keep mis pronouncing Kamala's name on purpose just to own the libs ... That's the MAGA movement in a nutshell... fukking dummies :camby:
Fox stuck in 2004, Iraq war is unpopular

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

A few of Walz superiors and battalion chief are coming out against him so they think he’s fried when nobody gives a sh1t.

Plus I think a few of them are running for office so they have agendas

I doubt the Dems would have made him VP if they thought there was anything on him that would stick

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

Archive link:

Oh boy..
:dead:

She's expanding the map while he burns money on post-election attorney fees.

Trump is gone keep acting a fool/doing dumb shyt and have the election looking like this on November 5th:

Screenshot-2024-08-11-17-33-07-283-2.jpg

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
A few of Walz superiors and battalion chief are coming out against him so they think he’s fried when nobody gives a sh1t.

Plus I think a few of them are running for office so they have agendas

I doubt the Dems would have made him VP if they thought there was anything on him that would stick
They are trying to Swift boat Walz and that play is 20 years old and doesn't translate to Maga in 2024

Walz has won at least 3 general elections and voters knew all this...they grasping at straws instead of figuring out a better message