WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And that’s why Biden ignored Pelosi hoe ass for so long because Dem leadership specifically Pelosi was trying to pass over Harris… I’m glad Biden dropped out when he did and endorsed Harris.. That was a massage FU to Pelosi… had that old bytch gotten her way with a small primary or contested convention Dems would’ve been donzo… fukk that bytch

:childplease:

You should be thanking Olenna Pelosi for getting that mummy out the paint and saving the 2024 election.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
These are the people we should be thanking.

• More than 888,000 grassroots donors contributed, with 60% giving for the first time this election.

They forced the establishment dems to stfu and get with the program.

Without these numbers, we woulda probably had an open convention and chaos leading up to the election.

Don’t matter who pelosi and Obama wanted. The people spoke and they had no choice but to listen.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
No one needs to be taking advice from Jemmele Hill in 2024.

It would really surprise me if Simone Biles had it like that.

Really curious about the logistics of this. How do they divest themselves from what has been the lifeblood of the party?

Kamala Chaos

Not a believer in any shape or form. Why is selling bibles bad?

Pathetic.
Why would you sell Bibles when you could be really giving them away? :patrice:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It was shytty as fukk but 💯 needed
It would’ve been cool if it was a genuine approach.. but dem leadership tried to ignore what dem voters actually wanted… ignoring dem voters say burned them the last time in 2015 when dem leadership anointed Hillary when she was hugely unpopular in the party.. all they talked about was she had next and completely bypassed Biden who was a sitting VP and popular… He would’ve demolished Trump and we would’ve had 2 terms of Biden at this point and no covid or fukked up economy…

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep and also the timing of it where she can’t be picked apart

I didn’t think there was enough time for someone new to come in and win the race with only a few months left till the election but I was dead wrong

I didn’t factor in how fast the news cycle is nowadays where momentum can build extremely quickly

A decade ago she probably wouldn’t have enough time to build a winning campaign whithin a few months never mind whithin a few weeks like she’s done here

We live in probably the most partisan time in modern history. People have already chosen sides. The real question was always who can galvanize their base? Biden was an albatross around this campaign for obvious reasons.