WHO WINS?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I like Kamala but if Biden had bowed out a year ago and Dems have an actual primary idk if she wins it....and even if she had, there is no way we come out of it as unified as we are right now.

Having no primary was a gift to the Dems.
And that’s why Biden ignored Pelosi hoe ass for so long because Dem leadership specifically Pelosi was trying to pass over Harris… I’m glad Biden dropped out when he did and endorsed Harris.. That was a massage FU to Pelosi… had that old bytch gotten her way with a small primary or contested convention Dems would’ve been donzo… fukk that bytch

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Kamala but if Biden had bowed out a year ago and Dems have an actual primary idk if she wins it....and even if she had, there is no way we come out of it as unified as we are right now.

Having no primary was a gift to the Dems.

Yep and also the timing of it where she can’t be picked apart

I didn’t think there was enough time for someone new to come in and win the race with only a few months left till the election but I was dead wrong

I didn’t factor in how fast the news cycle is nowadays where momentum can build extremely quickly

A decade ago she probably wouldn’t have enough time to build a winning campaign whithin a few months never mind whithin a few weeks like she’s done here

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Are they retarded?

This woman was a Prosecutor :mindblown: She knows how to slice and carve into anyone verbally. Of course, she can speak publically :mindblown:
I think it’s less about whether they really think she can’t handle a press conference, but rather testing the waters to see if they can bait her to do things she didn’t ordinarily plan to do. Let’s bait her into questions about her blackness to see if she will respond. Let’s bait her into holding a press conference when she’s doing well holding rallies. Then let’s bait her into other topics and see if her or her team responds again. Typical don tactics.