WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Idk, as much we have hope he goes to prison. He probably make a last second deal that keeps him locked at his Lodge till his death.

It's far from a sure thing... but I don't think he knows for sure.. if he runs and wins reelection then obviously he's not going to prison. This is his best avenue to negate all of that.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
If Trump loses in a landslide fashion then karma may be real brehs. Him surviving that assassination attempt was the best possible outcome for America because if he was martyred MAGA would have never died.

some MAGAts prefer if he'd be killed

1/1
5 months ago, Alex Jones and InfoWars guest Ivan Raiklin discussed how assassinating Trump would be beneficial, according to them, because it would lead to retaliatory “in kind” assassinations of a “deep state” list which includes President Joe Biden.

Ivan Raiklin: “If they [assassinate Trump], option 2, behind Trump, is going to be so much better for us and so much worse them.”

Alex Jones: “I was about as to say, If they kill him, that’s best case scenario from a sick level. From a sick level medium, ‘Oh, please kill him.’ I mean, it’s so good after that.”

Raiklin: “Oh, it’s going to be the best cleansing and the fastest cleansing that we’ve ever seen in my lifetime. I guaran—, I access, with almost certainty, with the highest level of confidence, that if they assassinate Trump, it is so game over for them.”

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

1/1
5 months ago, Alex Jones and InfoWars guest Ivan Raiklin discussed how assassinating Trump would be beneficial, according to them, because it would lead to retaliatory “in kind” assassinations of a “deep state” list which includes President Joe Biden.

Ivan Raiklin: “If they [assassinate Trump], option 2, behind Trump, is going to be so much better for us and so much worse them.”

Alex Jones: “I was about as to say, If they kill him, that’s best case scenario from a sick level. From a sick level medium, ‘Oh, please kill him.’ I mean, it’s so good after that.”

Raiklin: “Oh, it’s going to be the best cleansing and the fastest cleansing that we’ve ever seen in my lifetime. I guaran—, I access, with almost certainty, with the highest level of confidence, that if they assassinate Trump, it is so game over for them.”

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Michael Flynn said the same thing multiple times. Makes you wonder about the shooter and what type of mind games are being played on right wing Discord servers and other places.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:picard:

He became of what he accused Biden of being. He too old and sick to keep up. He wants to go out like an even weaker version of 2016 Hillary, but with jail time.
Dems need to start shamelessly attacking Trump for running to be the oldest president ever :mjlol:

speaking of shameless, how about kamala stealing trump's "no tax on tips" policy :laff:.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

:dead: It would be wild as fukk if Trump hired the shooter to stage a assassination attempt, but didn't count on a person in the crowd catching a stray as he busted a blood capsule on his ear. Trump for some reason doesn't want the House to investigate the shooting at all even further... and he still sunk in the polls.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

Quiet quiting, I guess

I had to re-read this just to make sure i wasn’t tripping. :gucci:

He is dead ass gonna sit his ass at home and NOT campaign for THREE straight weeks? Does this nikka know he gonna get sentenced next month? Is he really gonna sit back and let Harris and Walz style on him in every swing state?

Is he REALLY gonna let that couch fukker be his spokesperson and bring his value down even more?

Is he gonna sit back and watch the DNC basically have a roast session on his ass for 3 straight days?

ALL of this and STILL be losing in the polls?

Thats a choice…

morgan-freeman-good-luck.gif

Last edited: