WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

story breaking out that trump is attacking his biggest donor :mjlol:

If you think about it, a lot of Conservative powerhouses from 2020 are no longer here. No more Rush Limbaugh, no more Sheldon Adelson, no more Herman Cain. That in itself harmed Trump's funding more than anything.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I don’t know why people are panicking he isn’t gonna pull it off

All it’s gonna do is put the final nail in the coffin of the GOP because they’re gonna have to go along with it and most people are gonna be disgusted with them outside of MAGA and secondly it’s gonna get more of his followers football numbers when they storm the Capitol again

GOP is done, there have been dozens of accusations of rigged voting in their own primaries in addition to vote rigging claims in local elections. they're the party of sore losers.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shutup weirdo.

The people chose her.
Not that i don’t want Kamala to win but that move makes Zero sense. They blew up Biden whole campaign and created all this controversy and division for pretty much the same thing we woulda got if they just tried to ride Joes old ass to the finish line :francis:

Like I said, you are welcome. :heh:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
What is that supposed to say?

It's supposed to say

Kamala
Chaos

Whenever the crowd stood up, All you would see is "Kamala"

Whenever the crowd sat down, the cameraman would pan the camera down to the point where you would only see the word "Chaos" above Vance's head.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
A big reason why Trump is running is to free himself from legal issues (he hopes) and likely funnel money from donors/supporters into his legal fees...

I don't see him dropping out.
Idk, as much we have hope he goes to prison. He probably make a last second deal that keeps him locked at his Lodge till his death.