WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

:mjlol:
The idea that Ben Shapiro is an expert in anything besides being stuffed in lockers is ridiculous.
He went to Stanford.
Don't try to pass him off to us. :stopitslime: We got enough fukk shyt without this cac.

"A packed Mershon Auditorium greeted J.D. Vance Tuesday night as the best-selling author and graduate of The Ohio State University delivered the Provost’s Discovery Themes Lecture."

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
The irony is, I do kinda wonder if Kamala says the n word, while I have no doubt Trump uses it :pachaha:
Kamala doesn't seem like that type. Her sister would more likely use it. She's actually married to a black man (former top DOJ official under Obama/Eric Holder) and seem more in touch with her black side.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Why so much spent in Google/Facebook for the Dems and why nothing in Olympics for reoublicans.

Biden campaign spent barely anything on digital ads until Kamala was elevated.

They're playing catch up.

As for the Olympics, no idea what the GOP is doing.

My hunch is the Trump campaign wants to park a lot of money for election lawsuits to deny certification so they can steal it at SCOTUS..

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Why so much spent in Google/Facebook for the Dems and why nothing in Olympics for reoublicans.

As for the Olympics, no idea what the GOP is doing.

My hunch is the Trump campaign wants to park a lot of money for election lawsuits to deny certification so they can steal it at SCOTUS..

Have to have money to spend for advertising, but the bolded is unfortunately what they are probably doing. Ultimately it's going to be a losing strategy for them; they obviously didn't learn from Dominion what happens when you fukk around with bullshyt.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
It will just make Trump shyt on Biden some more.
Which is to my point. Trump is to petty to ignore Biden taking shots. Just adds to him looking more foolish and not focused on what he should be. Not saying it's going to boost Kamala's numbers.