WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

The hiring border agents and going after drug trafficking isn't a new thing.

But touting that crazy border bill the GOP wanted and Trump told them not to vote for is wild. It's basically Stephen Miller's plan.

Huge departure from 2020.

I get it, she needs to win the election but the rightward shift on immigration is unfortunate.

Good !! She could win more FBA men with a tougher border stance.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Math is getting killed in the comment section. That makes me feel alot better that most people are still sane dispite consuming content from ignorant ass people.

I really cannot wait until politics beccome boring again so it's not an attractive source of clicks. I don't really want to hear the likes of Math Hoffa and Stephen A Smith opine on politics for clout.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Math is getting killed in the comment section. That makes me feel alot better that most people are still sane dispite consuming content from ignorant ass people.

I really cannot wait until politics beccome boring again so it's not an attractive source of clicks. I don't really want to hear the likes of Math Hoffa and Stephen A Smith opine on politics for clout.

Yeah YouTube replies are usually heavily slanted right that was surprising

Agreed on the 2nd point. Besides all the awful stuff another perk of Trump losing is we don’t have to hear from all these people who normally don’t give a sh1t about politics.

It will be way more quiet without Trump

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah YouTube replies are usually heavily slanted right that was surprising

Agreed on the 2nd point. Besides all the awful stuff another perk of Trump losing is we don’t have to hear from all these people who normally don’t give a sh1t about politics.

It will be way more quiet without Trump

It was suprising. Usually when a black platform c00ns it up, white conservatives descend on the comment sections like World War Z zombies. I guess he still has a mainly black audience.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The hiring border agents and going after drug trafficking isn't a new thing.

But touting that crazy border bill the GOP wanted and Trump told them not to vote for is wild. It's basically Stephen Miller's plan.

Huge departure from 2020.

I get it, she needs to win the election but the rightward shift on immigration is unfortunate.

I’m poll illiterate with some of this sh1t.

Is this positive for Kamala?

Are they saying the Trump bump is because of the stock market scare?

most people want a stronger border and she’s trying to win an election so thats why she’s doing that right now

good pups

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I’m poll illiterate with some of this sh1t.

Is this positive for Kamala?

Are they saying the Trump bump is because of the stock market scare?

most people want a stronger border and she’s trying to win an election so thats why she’s doing that right now

yeah they're suggesting the bump for this one is the stock market. it's not really positive or negative though. this pollster is rated a C, so they haven't been particularly accurate, so really the only thing you can do with their polls is toss them in an average with everything else