• Total voters

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
get me out of this timeline

We almost out of this one at least.

I mean my money situation/cost of living shyt still gonna be here but I made the decision to move back out here, and have too many damn kids too close to each other. Prices aren't necessary going down just flattening out, we still are in a desert when it comes to hiring especially in my field, climate change is still going crazy. Public education is still in need of help, and we are still at the risk of dictators and authoritarian government dragging us into further conflict...

But we are almost out of this one. Gone 9 whole years watching and listening to this orange fakkit in the news and online everyday. A year from now we should be home free.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Nah. With no stakes at play. Biden can talk the shyt he's always wanted to talk about Trump. Let a few go viral and sap up more of Trumps attention and ire. Knowing he really can't get any more shots in at Biden that matter.
Biden can talk all the shyt he wants. It doesn't matter. It won't help anything. Going viral does nothing to help the campaign from a weak President. It will just make Trump shyt on Biden some more.

I dont think you guys understand. This is like George Bush campaigning for John McCain. It does nothing to help McCain.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

How tf Miami go from +29 to +7, shyt needs to be studied how back dems ground game is in Florida. I may have ti start canvassing

They let in all of these white worshipping Latinos.

That's why I'm against illegal immigration in southern states where Black folks have the possibility of becoming demographic majorities.

We need to control states not Latinos.