WHO WINS?

• Total voters

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

It must be exhausting having to make a nickname with every person for Donald Ronald Ding Dong..

If he were a homeless man sprouting this rambling shyt his supporters would cheer his death getting choked out by a marine in NY.... But hes presidential material I guess:skip:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I think Rubio could because he might be able to peel off additional hispanic support.

I was talking about people who could actually win the GOP nomination. Not fringe people like Vivek, Tim Scott, Pence who wouldn't even be in contention. I wouldn't count out Lyin Ted.

-Ron DeSantis could beat her. A lot of people think he's done as a Presidential candidate but a lot can change in a few years.
lol DeSantis political career might be over. He’s never gonna be a viable presidential candidate ever. Just a fukkin charisma black hole. Negative charisma and way too awkward and strange

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another dumb ass take.

The squad has learned to sit back and be patient because all of their internal opposition will be gone soon.
actually it's because no one fukks with them, but go ahead and pretend otherwise if it makes you feel better

none of these bozos could even win a Senate race :mjlol:they're "sitting back" bc they aren't even making it out of primaries anymore

they're literally smaller by 33% this month