WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah his only mechanism for staying in the public consciousness was to spam political stunts with his war against "wokeness" and I don't see how he can do that once he no longer is holding office.
Desantis is finished. he could primary Rubio in '28, or run for president with zero momentum, but his path has pretty much flamed out

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
after he blew out his opponent by 20 points in his reelection? let me guess, you're polling progressives :mjlol:
:mjlol: his opponent wasn't a serious opponent. And no dumb ass he's has a low approval amongst Republicans too. He's been awful with cost of living, and insurance. He also passed some awful condo legislation that have Republicans selling condos and leaving the state. He's set florida back 15 years.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Luntz is a Trump nut hugger so if he’s saying this you know Trumps fukked

To be fair Luntz is a known bullshytter and likely is using this to signal to Trump "hire me please." He does this every 2-4 years. I don't think he believes anything he's saying here, and if he had a relationship with the campaign he'd be calling Walz a wild eyed liberal who will doom Harris.

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yeah his only mechanism for staying in the public consciousness was to spam political stunts with his war against "wokeness" and I don't see how he can do that once he no longer is holding office.
He would never be able to outrun being called weird. Who wants to see their president around other world leaders and be nervously laughing like some little bytch :scust:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Jesus Christ, we're really going to have to revisit DeSantis being socially awkward, having the charisma of a dead deer, and having zero appeal to any independent voters?

I can see RFK Jr. dumping his body in Central Park

Ron is finished and the cult hates him even though he’s a massive racist piece of shyt

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

It must be exhausting having to make a nickname with every person for Donald Ronald Ding Dong..

That post is one of his most deranged that he's ever done. Absolutely crazy. But no one cares. Just trump doing what he does.

But I think he's crying for help. He's Hannibal Lector and he knows he's crazy and belongs in an insane asylum. But all his people are like, no Donald we want you to be our leader.

"But I'm insane!"

"We know. Be our president."

It's like a twilight zone episode. :damn:

:dead: