WHO WINS?

• Total voters

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I love that Nikki Haley is included in these polls.

You can automatically tell that a poll is complete garbage when you see Haley get more than 10% on anything :hubie:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I love that Nikki Haley is included in these polls.

You can automatically tell that a poll is complete garbage when you see Haley get more than 10% on anything :hubie:
I dunno. After some conversations I had this past week I’d say that Haley is just the placeholder for folks who are going to vote republican but have issues with Trump’s various issues and are against DeSantis’s position on abortiton.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I don't see why you guys care about pollls like that after last election. It's obvious they don't factor the new generation(s) well.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Ruy Teixiera is back and claiming democrats need to appeal to white voters again :dead:

This piece of crap man :snoop:

:scust:
Didn't Obama appeal to white voters? Dem establishment was nuts for not exploring a more energetic candidate. People didn't vote for Biden the last time, they voted against Trump. It's hard to whip up that fervor twice. Especially when Biden seems incapable of blowing his own horn.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Just because polls aren't particularly accurate electorally, they do represent a general sentiment that we do see play out across the country.

Not sure why you'd turn a blind eye to that when you see places like Florida, NC, and Iowa go insane.