49ers..Braves..Celtics

The couch meme has made it :laff:

200w.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I'm basically playing the electorate map of her getting NC + GA in addition to the rustbelt. I think her ceiling is a little bit higher than Biden's. But not by much.

People don't realize what a machine that Obama campaign was. Breh won Ohio and Florida twice :wow:
think obama won iowa, too. seems crazy now :mindblown:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The dems have really become the hall monitor party which is ironic given the Republicans obsession with what's happening in school bathrooms.

But they're too busy trying to get republicans contradicting themselves, or think tweeting or tweeting about things not being fair or nice. No one wants that soft shyt. fukk that when they go low we go high bullshyt.

The dems need more dogs. More people that don't treat the Republicans with the bullshyt "there's good people on both sides" kid gloves. You either buy into a vision of America where people are free to do what they want, support themselves, support their family, want the planet to exist, want corporate crooks held accountable, or you're with the other side.

Trump and Vance are on their knees smash their fukking heads in, figuratively of course.

Yup I’ve said for awhile the Dems became the nerd stuffed in the locker room party since Trump came in and that’s not how you handle it

They went back to their roots they needed a guy like Walz to tell them to go F themselves

You play into their hands by crying calling them racist and sexist and running away

Look at how rattled they are by just getting called weird? They don’t know how to react