WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i mean, kamala's ceiling is biden's 306. flipping NC or somewhere else would be pretty crazy

this was a great fukkin rally :wow:
Yeah I'm basically playing the electorate map of her getting NC + GA in addition to the rustbelt. I think her ceiling is a little bit higher than Biden's. But not by much.

People don't realize what a machine that Obama campaign was. Breh won Ohio and Florida twice :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Hall monitor :unsure: junk yard dog
The dems have really become the hall monitor party which is ironic given the Republicans obsession with what's happening in school bathrooms.

But they're too busy trying to get republicans contradicting themselves, or tweeting about things not being fair or nice. No one wants that soft shyt. fukk that when they go low we go high bullshyt.

The dems need more dogs. More people that don't treat the Republicans with the bullshyt "there's good people on both sides" kid gloves. You either buy into a vision of America where people are free to do what they want, support themselves, support their family, want the planet to exist, want corporate crooks held accountable, or you're with the other side.

Trump and Vance are on their knees smash their fukking heads in, figuratively of course.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don’t think Trump had much of a choice. There’s not many guys that would sign up to possibly be hung for committing treason—and not committing treason

Nah, there are legions of white dudes willing to throw it all away for Trump :wow: it's a phenomenon that'll be studied

Trump basically picked Vance out of narcissism. He just went with the person who glazed him the most and who he knew would always be loyal.