WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
post an equivalent of the violent October 7th terrorist attack, that happened to israel under any other president

No president with a functioning brain would allow a war in the Mideast in an election let alone one that stretches to Election Day.

Put aside moral, ethical arguments, it’s political malpractice.

It’s the best indication that Biden is cooked, cooked. Unelected douche bags with nothing to lose like Bilken and the Pentagon leadership are probably calling all shots. That’s the only thing that explains this total disregard for the political risk posed by a war in the Middle East in an election year with razor thin margins.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No president with a functioning brain would allow a war in the Mideast in an election let alone one that stretches to Election Day.

Put aside moral, ethical arguments, it’s political malpractice.
despite your lying, israel is a rich, sovereign country, with plenty of ability to go elsewhere for weapons :yeshrug: not biden's fault

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I'm curious as to what type of power you believe Biden had to stop a conflict in the ME, outside of threatening to send the US military. Which would be far worse than unpopular.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a nightmare and I hope we can stave it off for as long as possible.
this strike is simply moving us toward that more quickly. i'm not interested in being held hostage by union thugs who are working with donald trump to undermine the economy. robots can do their work instead

and if these longshoremen were coal miners, you'd be telling them to :camby:, and learn how to work in green energy :laff: