WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

:russ: this might be the most effective political attack we've seen in years

I really suck at politics.

I've told his supporters that he's a convicted rapist, a tax cheat, a con man That's been convicted for fraud, and a trader that stole documents but none of that shyt stuck.

But being a weirdo apparently is the one that works :snoop:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
sounds like one of his aides possibly sexually harassed someone. pretty far from controversial, when running against the worst rapist in american politics
But in America, we have a 24 hr news cycle who makes mountains out of mole hills.

The fact there’s probably an NDA doesn’t stop others from gossiping about what happened to fill the news cycle.

All it takes is the NYT to run some “I’m just asking a question about sexual assaults on both sides” op-Ed and the mainstream media will jump on it

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But in America, we have a 24 hr news cycle who makes mountains out of mole hills.

The fact there’s probably an NDA doesn’t stop others from gossiping about what happened to fill the news cycle.

All it takes is the NYT to run some “I’m just asking a question about sexual assaults on both sides” op-Ed and the mainstream media will jump on it
it literally wasn't even shapiro :yeshrug:

again, the opponent is the worst rapist in american politics. that just doesn't concern me

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
it literally wasn't even shapiro :yeshrug:

again, the opponent is the worst rapist in american politics. that just doesn't concern me
No but they’ll ask how he handled sexual assault in his own office.

So when you have someone running on I prosecute offenders, you’re opening up the news cycle to talking about what happened? Does Kamala agree with NDAs in cases like Trump and Shapiro.

Important but Stuff you don’t want to be talking about 70 days to a campaign finish

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No but they’ll ask how he handled sexual assault in his own office.

So when you have someone running on I prosecute offenders, you’re opening up the news cycle to talking about what happened? Does Kamala agree with NDAs in cases like Trump and Shapiro.

Important but Stuff you don’t want to be talking about 70 days to a campaign finish
if you're looking for a politician without a single skeleton on that level, you're probably shyt outta luck :yeshrug:

if it's that much of a concern, i'm sure we can bring back the "grab them by the p*ssy" tapes

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
sounds like one of his aides possibly sexually harassed someone. pretty far from controversial, when running against the worst rapist in american politics

Ok but what's the story on the supposed "cover up".. is it real? I haven't looked into it, I figured I'd ask before I have to look for myself.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
if you're looking for a politician without a single skeleton on that level, you're probably shyt outta luck :yeshrug:

if it's that much of a concern, i'm sure we can bring back the "grab them by the p*ssy" tapes
Beshear would have had a skeleton come out by now running in Kentucky. Don’t over think it and go with him or Walz

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Sounds like pro-palenstine peeps trying to exaggerate this situation with assumptions and trying to cancel him with some weak ass story.

Gonna take a lot more convincing than a faceless Twitter that's ANTIFA grifter with a patron account with no viable searchable credentials.
How are you going to try and blame this on random pro-Palestinian twitter users when this story broke before October 7th and Shapiro has been facing heat and criticism for months on the way he handled this from Democratic State elected officials. The Pennsylvania Senate Minority leader had to call an emergency meeting between Shapiro and all the female Democratic State Senators in early October to smooth this over and they left the meeting frustrated and unimpressed. This has been a scandal in Harrisburg for months. If anything, twitter was late to this.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beshear would have had a skeleton come out by now running in Kentucky. Don’t over think it and go with him or Walz
shapiro and beshear have roughly the same appeal, but shapiro could actually deliver a swing state. i'm not remotely scared off by this bullshyt

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

:mjlol:name a Beshear or Walz skeleton on the level of covering up sexual abuse in your office

you ain't gonna "pobody's nerfect :yeshrug:" this away

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are you going to try and blame this on random pro-Palestinian twitter users when this story broke before October 7th and Shapiro has been facing heat and criticism for months on the way he handled this from Democratic State elected officials. The Pennsylvania Senate Minority leader had to call an emergency meeting between Shapiro and all the female Democratic State Senators in early October to smooth this over and they left the meeting frustrated and unimpressed. This has been a scandal in Harrisburg for months. If anything, twitter was late to this.
if it's that bad, i'd be surprised if kamala's team goes with him. i trust they know what they're doing more than random dikkheads on twitter