WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
shapiro and beshear have roughly the same appeal, but shapiro could actually deliver a swing state. i'm not remotely scared off by this bullshyt
Who do you think appeals to the rural PA biden voter more, Beshear or Shapiro?

Beshear would drive out numbers where Kamala lacks more in PA.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
if you're looking for a politician without a single skeleton on that level, you're probably shyt outta luck :yeshrug:

if it's that much of a concern, i'm sure we can bring back the "grab them by the p*ssy" tapes
Pence’s biggest weakness was being a religious weirdo who called his wife mother and wouldn’t be alone with women.

But to the religious Republicans base he was a man of Conviction

We aren’t talking about inappropriate comments at the workplace. Sexual assault usually starts with harassment. The fact we don’t know and he probably can’t explain what happened feeds into the worst instincts of the news cycle.

Rampant speculation

taker597

Superstar
Daps
How are you going to try and blame this on random pro-Palestinian twitter users when this story broke before October 7th and Shapiro has been facing heat and criticism for months on the way he handled this from Democratic State elected officials. The Pennsylvania Senate Minority leader had to call an emergency meeting between Shapiro and all the female Democratic State Senators in early October to smooth this over and they left the meeting frustrated and unimpressed. This has been a scandal in Harrisburg for months. If anything, twitter was late to this.
This is all the information you provided. A bunch of nonsensical tweets without a face..

So, that's what I'm working with...

I wanted more information.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
If you are going to say he "covered it up" then explain how.... What exactly did he do?
Shapiro knew about the sexual harassment complaint for 6 months before he finally made his buddy resign. His office then went into hide and seek mode by making everyone sign NDAs, refusing to cooperate with calls for transparency about his office's protocols for these matters, and stonewalling the press. As the Governor, he's exhibited bad executive behavior in this matter, creating a toxic workplace environments where women don't feel supported to call out harassment and abuse.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
It’s always funny seeing liberals debate such minuscule issues while we’re trying to stop a dictator from taking power. Shapiro would be a fantastic pick, just as Beshear or Walz. We’re insanely lucky to have so many good picks. We’ll be fine with any of them.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s always funny seeing liberals debate such minuscule issues while we’re trying to stop a dictator from taking power. Shapiro would be a fantastic pick, just as Beshear or Walz. We’re insanely lucky to have so many good picks. We’ll be fine with any of them.
i still prefer Beshear, because i think shapiro should stay in PA

but i'm not about to watch the far left complain about a shapiro pick, that's fukking asinine :dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if I'm understanding you correctly, you're saying we should ignore the actual poll results from a highly rated pollster and instead trust a completely unsourced number from a tweet by "Republicans Against Trump"? That's your stance?
breh, just come out with it and say you don't want shapiro because he's a "zionist". spare us the concern trolling

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps