WHO WINS?

• Total voters

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
If you asking what is IVF? Basically that's when a woman's egg is inseminated outside of the womb, as some women cannot conceive naturally and some women actually have allergic reactions to semen itself. So it's inseminated and then placed back in the womb to conceive.

Well this new law, if an egg dies outside, it's still considered a living thing; thus your viable for homicide.

Plus OB/GYN could be also considered liable in the death.

Thank you, so women I know who have frozen their eggs, is that a part of IVF too?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this is not fukking OK :snoop:

if trump wins this election, it's because biden should have stepped down, and the democrats failed. they dont get to reject him winning :snoop:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
maybe, but we have to weaponize and laugh at trump's cowardice. i don't want to hear even an inkling of dems talking about refusing to accept trump winning

this fakkit is already starting :snoop:

Play the greatest hits brehs.. He said it was rigged in 2020 :mjlol:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Play the greatest hits brehs.. He said it was rigged in 2020 :mjlol:
L4sz8i.gif

January 6th...January 7th?!? January 8th?!!!!

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Lots of women in AZ, Florida, Georgia suburbs that would vote Republican down the line, but have done, or want to have IVF procedures.

I honestly don't even really know what that means, like a synthetic approach to child birth? Like freezing eggs?

If you stop paying for your embryos to be stored or they some how expire you and everyone involved will be charged with murder 1.

I don’t think a lot of people or company’s will have the appetite for that kind of legal jeopardy. Would you?

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
The whiplash from the constant browbeating of
Stop criticizing Biden, you're helping Trump win! I bet you don't vote because you want Trump to win! Stop talking about 3rd party candidates, you're going to help Trump win! Stop bringing up the support for Genocide, do you want Trump to Nuke Gaza?? We must support all corporate Dems, Trump is so close to winning!

From the same posters screaming

Trump has no chance! The polls are meaningless! There's nothing Trump can do to win! Stop posting polls, why are you pretending Trump can win! You must secretly want him to win!
Is it Oochie wally?:hula: Or is it One Mic?

I really hate having to say this over and over again, but polls are just a tool. You can take it or leave it. It's just data. There is no 100% way to predict how an election will go and so these polls, while flawed, are still the best tool we have for checking the overall temperature of the voters.
Some of you people have no clue how statistics work either. 80% chance of Hillary winning meant that Trump still had a 20% chance of winning. No one claimed she was going to get 80% of the votes.

The Dem leadership is not sitting around thinking "why do they keep doing these polls, we're definitely winning regardless." The polls just show Biden has some issues he needs to work on before election day if he wants to better his chance of winning. You can argue the polls don't show any reason to worry, but I can guarantee the Biden admin isn't just going to dismiss what the data shows. Arguing that Biden shouldn't make adjustments because you don't trust poll numbers, though? Completely moronic. This site is full of 30 and 40 year olds, and yet so many of you are just mental children.