AZ, GA, and WI are all trump needs to win. biden needs to stop him there

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
It’s 270 to win

Trump has more paths with the polling he’s getting. It’s a fact right now. Which is a bad thing.
If Biden some how miraculously wins will the narrative be because he was the most progressive president in our lifetime or because Trump was just so bad and he got lucky :jbhmm:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
If Biden some how miraculously wins will the narrative be because he was the most progressive president in our lifetime or because Trump was just so bad and he got lucky :jbhmm:
Politics is ultimately about strategy. Also calling Biden a 'progressive President' is a strange viewpoint. Quite a few people would disagree on that. I would.

Trump's legal troubles and the gop civil war definitely give Democrats a leg up. But when you're at war you use any weakness you can to your advantage. The gop has way more weaknesses than the Democrats have and everybody sees it. And more weaknesses coming. :sas2:

@FAH1223 obsesses over polls. I think they're ass myself but I noticed one put out yesterday that had biden above trump in a head to head match.

He didn't post that shyt as I expected.:sas2: I was watching.

People love polls that fit their narrative. :sas2:

And I know he saw it. He loves polls.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I was sounding the alarm before Gaza

Biden has been weak in polls for nearly a year now
Biden been week in polls for almost his entire term after the first 100 days and that's despite all.of the popular legislation and exercutive orders we've seen.

In today's highly polarized and partisan environment I don't attach any value in popularity or approval.

For me, presidential polling has finally caught up with the legislative branch which has been underwater my entire life.

Unless there's some new trend where voters when to vote split ticket in historical numbers I don't see the need for panic.

Largely, because what people dislike the most about Biden is that he's old and there ain't nothing he can do about that.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Man is gonna die by polls for the 7th time since I've been on this site. At this point it's just leaning in on your education despite changing landscapes.

This is Trump's third go at the white house. Yet I'm supposed to believe he's more popular now than he was against Hillary. :pachaha:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden been week in polls for almost his entire term after the first 100 days and that's despite all.of the popular legislation and exercutive orders we've seen.

In today's highly polarized and partisan environment I don't attach any value in popularity or approval.

For me, presidential polling has finally caught up with the legislative branch which has been underwater my entire life.

Unless there's some new trend where voters when to vote split ticket in historical numbers I don't see the need for panic.

Largely, because what people dislike the most about Biden is that he's old and there ain't nothing he can do about that.

Yeah, while I'll never rule out the possibility of Trump winning, the fact that the bolded is probably the biggest talking point against Biden that can't be dismissed or effectively argued against really says a lot. And even then, with Biden being old, Trump is only slightly less old. That shyt's not the platform some people think it is.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
theres no fukkin way biden loses michigan, between abortion and whitmer

AZ, GA, and WI are all trump needs to win. biden needs to stop him there
WI isn’t gerrymandered anymore.. The gov sign new maps into law which is good for the upcoming election…

Biden is getting GA again

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Politics is ultimately about strategy. Also calling Biden a 'progressive President' is a strange viewpoint. Quite a few people would disagree on that. I would.

Trump's legal troubles and the gop civil war definitely give Democrats a leg up. But when you're at war you use any weakness you can to your advantage. The gop has way more weaknesses than the Democrats have and everybody sees it. And more weaknesses coming. :sas2:

@FAH1223 obsesses over polls. I think they're ass myself but I noticed one put out yesterday that had biden above trump in a head to head match.

The Q poll? I thought I posted it.

It's good that Biden has a 4 point lead in that one.

But right now, with the flurry of polling, Biden is down.

You guys need to realize, I don't want Trump to win! :damn:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
WI isn’t gerrymandered anymore.. The gov sign new maps into law which is good for the upcoming election…

Biden is getting GA again
WI congressional districts are still gerrymandered but the state house and senate is much better. The WI Supreme Court election was huge.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Exactly and then when the t re elections come around and results are the opposite of the polls he posted he goes into hiding for a week to avoid the smoke then comes back like nothing happened :mjlol: