WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i've yet to hear a good argument for why this is something we're supposed to be offended by

birthright citizenship was not established so that people could be incentivized to come here illegally, have a kid here, and that kid would be a citizen :yeshrug: why exactly should that be the case? this shyt is literally nothing more than an oversight that's gone uncorrected

taker597

Superstar
Daps
i've yet to hear a good argument for why this is something we're supposed to be offended by

birthright citizenship was not established so that people could be incentivized to come here illegally, have a kid here, and that kid would be a citizen :yeshrug: why exactly should that be the case?
You see how complicated it is to do your taxes? Just imagine what process of getting your children citizenship while dealing with baby.

Then, you have Republican state govern with that power to abuse? Find ways to wipe out generation of families and displace them in a foreign country that they probably can't speak the language.

It's a can of worms that leaves to larger issues. Shouldn't be open.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You see how complicated it is to do your taxes? Just imagine what process of getting your children citizenship while dealing with baby.
that isn't our problem :dahell: i know that Dems love pissing on it, but there's a process to apply and come to this country legally. people are welcome to follow it, just like they are on every other country on the planet

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
So it turns out Cenk is for Shapiro as VP. Yall were saying?

:whoa: is a failed presidential candidate and successful idiot. Maybe we should be
rethinking this if he’s for it. Or is it a broken clock is right twice a day sort of thing?