WHO WINS?

• Total voters

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Republicans are pro fetus. Not pro children. Didn't JD Vance say people with children deserve more? Welp.

JD Vance: I absolutely cannot fathom why more people aren't having kids
17260-d84ac73cce2e389af0df4a7b3b9ff14e.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
Buried on p. 455 of Trump's Project 2025 is the grim note that HHS will require every state to list every miscarriage by any pregnant women undergoing chemotherapy.

After birth control and IVF and no fault divorce, they're coming for cancer treatment for pregnant women.

2/11
Buried on p. 1 is the author, and it’s not Trump.

3/11
Here's Trump's own Super-PAC running ads that it's Trump's plan. And Trump said he was "excited" to work with the Heritage Foundation on it in the future.

4/11
It's a good thing that Project 25 isn't the Republican platform and is just a far-right think tank's pipe dream and a Democrat talking point.

5/11
Trump's own Super-PAC advertises it as "Trump's Project 2025," and its director said Trump deserves "all the credit" for it and will implement it if elected.

6/11
Well first he already denounced project 2025 and second, you don’t think it should be documented if a woman has a medical issue such as a miscarriage during chemotherapy? Sounds like you just want to walk around with a blindfold on.

7/11
What changes: all HHS funds are cut off to states that don't collect and forward to the feds information on how many miscarriages occur to those treated with chemo.

So it's moved to the MOST CRITICAL info. Why? What possibly would the GOP admin want with that info? Think.

8/11
Where is the information showing Trump endorsed this?

9/11
1. Trump said he was "excited" to work with Heritage on this in the future.
2. Trump's own Super-PAC calls it "Trump's Project 2025"
3. The head of Project 2025 says Trump gets "all the credit" for it and will enact it if elected.

10/11
Trump's Project 2025 🤣🤣🤣

11/11
1. J.D. Vance wrote the forward.
2. It's the creation of Trump senior aides.
3. Trump's own Super-PAC calls it "Trump's Project 2025"
4. Project 2025's director says Trump deserves "all the credit" and will enact it if elected.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GT5fIFtXUAANdQS.png

GRvhMJsXgAAaWZp.jpg

GT6oXTHakAAiv3t.jpg

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
There’s really nothing there. The anti Israel people are mad at him because he didn’t support the student protesters. So they are trying to sabotage him with this bs.
You mean Gen Z, and they already had a white woman crying about it on TV.

If it happens it happens, but I don’t think he is going to worth the trouble he causes.

:hubie:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Republicans are pro fetus. Not pro children. Didn't JD Vance say people with children deserve more? Welp.

I'm so fukking tired of party agendas dictating what gets voted. Trump is such a scheming fukking virus.

He's going to get the Republicans to block every bill till the election. fukking sick of this shyt. Go do your fukking jobs and make good laws and tax cuts.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol: She isn’t even trans she’s just ugly

With that said it’s crazy that this is even a topic that can be weaponized against Dems at all.

You gotta be insane to co sign that type of sh1t.I could give a sh1t about women’s sports but having trannies fight biological women is legit dangerous