WHO WINS?

• Total voters

shonuff

All Star
Daps
he honestly mite have been advised to try the shyt Conservatives were pushings which was FBA/ ADOS vs Immigrants( black ) as a means to try to undermine her support from black people ( or other immigrant groups that also mite be inclined to support her )

it didnt work then ( because they disappeared after the last election ) and it looks like no one is falling for the banana in the tailpipe tactic this year either.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The moron @wire28 is trying to warn people that I'm a super secret Russian asset trying to overthrow the US government by making posts in a coli subforum, the vast majority of which have been stanning Liz Warren and supporting Kamala Harris
Don’t know how things work where you’re from (Slovenia) but generally black people from round here don’t flip back and forth from “stanning Liz Warren and supporting Kamala Harris” to the below.

Out of moral conviction I generally support the candidate least likely to continue America's neo-imperialistic foreign policy, and that is Trump in this election. I also believe Trump's domestic politics will at least attempt to halt the neoliberal evacuation of wealth from the underclass, which is disproportionately made up of black people. I believe Trump is the candidate who will most likely lead to domestic and foreign emancipation of black people.

Post in thread 'ITS ON!!!! The Official President #TrumpSet 8 year Governing Headquarters'
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/its...r-governing-headquarters.424738/post-20061659

Quite the endorsement of Trump you made back then. Unfortunately I can’t agree as I value the lives of my ancestors and descendants in this country. You are a permanent goofy for even having the audacity to put that shyt in writing :mjlol:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Trump also says he could have ended the russia Ukraine war effortlessly. One would think having a simplistic view of geopolitical issues would be an indicator that hes not fit for office but here we are
His way of ending it would be stop giving Ukraine money and let Russia run roughshod, same situation with Israel