WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe as of today’s data, but Kamala hasn’t even picked her VP yet and hasn’t been campaigning long and has already pretty much eliminated the huge advantage Trump had when Biden was running. Once all is said and done I think she will win relativity handedly
that seems ambitious in this country, but maybe you're right :yeshrug: i hope so. i'd love to watch her annihilate trump

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You dont think the Harris campaign didn’t know this already? Like I said it’s a two way race between Walz and Beshar.. Shapiro was always a distant third

Dunno man. Shapiro gives you PA on a silver platter, which probably gives you the presidency. Do I think Walz and Beshear would play well in PA and the midwest? Sure. But from a pure "you play to win the game" basis....Shapiro seems like the guy to me.

UAW president just said he likes Beshear and Walz too. We'll see. I love the idea of Walz being on the campaign trail slamming Trump/Vance. And he'd destroy Vance in a debate.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
After NABJ even Putin gotta call it :mjlol:
Putin was like

seinfeld-jerry-seinfeld.gif

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told you guys, Biden was only down because he only had 80 plus percent of his 2020 voters back whereas Trump was over 90 percent. Kamala is simply bringing back 2020 slowly but surely. The anti Trump vote is powerful.

Maybe as of today’s data, but Kamala hasn’t even picked her VP yet and hasn’t been campaigning long and has already pretty much eliminated the huge advantage Trump had when Biden was running. Once all is said and done I think she will win relativity handedly

Trump’s ceiling is 47%. He’ll never break through that concrete ceiling. He had 46.1% in 2016 and 46.8% in 2020. He’ll probably lose votes to RFK Jr so he might not even get that much. :mjlol:

Kamala will match or surpass Biden’s performance in 2020.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
That’s your interpretation. Why doesn’t @FAH1223 post the slew of positive polls in Harris favor with the same frequency as he did when Biden was losing?
He has posted all of the positive Kamala polls you just have this weird left over obsession from when he was posting the Biden data that turned out to be the consensus. There are very few post switch polls - he has posted them. Being salty over being wrong and continuing a grudge for no apparent reason is just weird. There are a lot of weird “you did something I didn’t like even thought here was no malice” ass grudges being held in here. We literally picked dude to replace us as mods because he’s a nice guy - I would’ve warned you for low quality posting.