WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps

The gall of that fat fukk to shyt on the ethic of an Olympian when he doesn't have the ethic to get an Ozempic subscriprion

i'm not being facetious, genuinely asking - does anybody here think this is an effective ad? would this move the needle with indpendent voters in swing states?
If you mean truly independent voters then I doubt it. Anyone who is actually undecided is stuck on the economy or a more "niche" problem that neither Harris or Trump has spoken on yet. I may have said this before but Trumps making some arrogant this-is-in-the-bag decisions that reminds me a bit of Hillary in '16. I wish FL Dems were better because recreational weed and abortion + the chance to send Voldemort packing is the perfect conditions for this state to go blue in an election year

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Outside of c00ns trump may have lost all his black votes today, holy shyt
This was quite damaging. One has to wonder if he still has @King Kreole vote at this point (if he could vote)

I believe Trump is the candidate who will most likely lead to domestic and foreign emancipation of black people

Post in thread 'ITS ON!!!! The Official President #TrumpSet 8 year Governing Headquarters'
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/its...r-governing-headquarters.424738/post-20061659

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
We have some real special people in TLR. Dudes saying that shytshow will "fire up the MAGA base..."

The MAGA base is coming out to vote for Trump either way. But there's a ceiling on it. This right here.... this is the type of shyt I was hoping we'd see because it's the Democrats and the independents who need to remember who this piece of shyt is and show up in droves to vote Kamala.