WHO WINS?

• Total voters

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Lol. The idea that we just need people to see Trump being a shytty human and it'll hurt him is idiotic and I wish media and journos would STFU with it.

It ignores that he's been that same a$$hole for the past 8 years with daily coverage amplifying his antics across MSM. It also ignores the fact that for the GOP base, his shytty demeanor is why they love him.

this is something close to how I feel too.

More messages on economics. Hit inflation over and over. Say fukk the stats fukk the CPRI. like an updated "i feel your pain"

My Dad is one of those constantly outraged Democrats, but I say Dad he's been the same since 2015. Hasn't changed at all. We know everything.

You have to get those voters who don't know or don't know about his antics, and are just burned out on the outrage. Not that she can't do both.

anyone that watches those videos, is already voting for a Democrat.

good pups

Pro
Supporter
Daps
this is something close to how I feel too.

More messages on economics. Hit inflation over and over. Say fukk the stats fukk the CPRI. like an updated "i feel your pain"

My Dad is one of those constantly outraged Democrats, but I say Dad he's been the same since 2015. Hasn't changed at all. We know everything.

You have to get those voters who don't know or don't know about his antics, and are just burned out on the outrage. Not that she can't do both.

anyone that watches those videos, is already voting for a Democrat.
it's a give and take. this shyt obviously appeals to his base but it brings his favorability down generally (which rebounded considerably post presidency) and also revs up the opposition. all in all probably a wash.

i think the kamala campaign can capitalize on it because if they stay normal and positive, focused on actual issues, it'll be such a stark contrast.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't understand people trying to criticize the NABJ for inviting Trump. They're journalists, not social media influencers. Their sole job is to extract the truth, not deplatform or cancel people, especially a major nominee for the Presidency. Their job isn't to tell people what to think or hide "bad" information from people. They did exactly what they were supposed to do, and Trump's boorishness was on full display.
This may be the moment in the documentary where everything goes to shyt

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Outside of c00ns trump may have lost all his black votes today, holy shyt

After that shyt, I be afraid to show my face at a Trump rally. MAGA are dumb as rocks, but racism never sleeps. It's why people were saying Vivek should Sec. of 7-11 if Trump won. An event full of black journalists, skin color is skin color to them, and they can feel the heat on their side right now as they feel like Biden is stealing the election from Trump for dropping out.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
The same exact reaction he already been getting? I don't see the appeal. The 1st thing his team is going to do is attack the legitimacy of the speakers and name call them to death. Then, the maga will eat that shyt up. Rinse. REPEAT.

You know what would be damaging for Trump is if he doesn't show up on ABC for that debate and let Harris spend an hour and half making a fool out of him on national television with his empty podium.

I want killshots not anymore Trump circuses at our expense that doesn't really change anything on voting day. Like we know this stuff didn't work the past 8 years. Trump been getting record turnout every election cycle. He's gotten people into the Senate and Congress on his coattail.

He can be made to look like an idiot all day, but you make him look like a weird coward. You got something that could actually damage his reputation.

It's just more of the same and people knows this. It's a great collection of clips, but clips don't win votes. Harris having a virtual fireside chat to campaign would actually be more helpful than this, because a lot of people still don't know her.

The real campaign started like 9 days ago.

I'm just offering a different perspective on how I see it in the end. I don't see there really being a wrong answer on how people viewed this interview. I just don't personally like the circumstances surrounding it and how much of sham it really turned out to be imo.
I hear you, I just think Trump having major blowouts like today keep the pressure on and present new lines of attack for a (smart) Democratic opponent. He didn't really give his base much fodder here, it was supposed to be an event for him to continue picking up black votes. Remember, MAGA have been making an overt play for black and hispanic men in this cycle, Byron Donalds has been running around the country trying to seed the ground for that approach. Trump shytting himself on stage with this weird Birtherism Redux shyt is throwing a spanner in the works of that approach. This is probably as close to a killshot on Trump as you're going to get. It's not about making MAGA think he's unfit or an idiot, they will never turn on him no matter what. It's about energizing the Democratic base to go out and vote for Kamala, and Trump escalating his vulgar insults and attacks on Kamala like he did today will do just that. That's just my opinion.