WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Are you seeing any of the reaction to this event? This was one of the worst performances from Trump this entire election cycle
They got him on tape being rude, racist, and passive aggressively shytting on Vance. Then he ran once they brought up 2025
:salute: Appreciate that. I was half listening in a meeting.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Just wow. What a sham.

This is a hilarious snippet, but I think it was more timing/ a happy accident than intentional. Trump's team was probably signaling to end the interview prior (I was watching the last few minutes and you could tell Trump was over it). I think the panel was ending even without the project 2025 q. still a nice gotcha moment though.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Lol. The idea that we just need people to see Trump being a shytty human and it'll hurt him is idiotic and I wish media and journos would STFU with it.

It ignores that he's been that same a$$hole for the past 8 years with daily coverage amplifying his antics across MSM. It also ignores the fact that for the GOP base, his shytty demeanor is why they love him.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

Dawg you a fukkin clown

I have no problem with Kamala I was goin off of how she performed in the 2020 primary

Its obvious now things have changed and she has some momentum and I hope this momentum keeps on building. I want Trump out the paint

I'm a married man with kids not an Elden Ring no kids and no woman backpacking video game goof like you

I will happily vote for her faghot :childplease:

Wow you're still bitter your Zaddy was removed? It's alright, maybe the Biden's will have you and the misses over for dinner one night as a thank you for all the hard work you put in licking his boots and defending his honor. :mjlol:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Are you seeing any of the reaction to this event? This was one of the worst performances from Trump this entire election cycle
The same exact reaction he already been getting? I don't see the appeal. The 1st thing his team is going to do is attack the legitimacy of the speakers and name call them to death. Then, the maga will eat that shyt up. Rinse. REPEAT.

You know what would be damaging for Trump is if he doesn't show up on ABC for that debate and let Harris spend an hour and half making a fool out of him on national television with his empty podium.

I want killshots not anymore Trump circuses at our expense that doesn't really change anything on voting day. Like we know this stuff didn't work the past 8 years. Trump been getting record turnout every election cycle. He's gotten people into the Senate and Congress on his coattail.

He can be made to look like an idiot all day, but you make him look like a weird coward. You got something that could actually damage his reputation.

It's just more of the same and people knows this. It's a great collection of clips, but clips don't win votes. Harris having a virtual fireside chat to campaign would actually be more helpful than this, because a lot of people still don't know her.

The real campaign started like 9 days ago.

I'm just offering a different perspective on how I see it in the end. I don't see there really being a wrong answer on how people viewed this interview. I just don't personally like the circumstances surrounding it and how much of sham it really turned out to be imo.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol. The idea that we just need people to see Trump being a shytty human and it'll hurt him is idiotic and I wish media and journos would STFU with it.

It ignores that he's been that same a$$hole for the past 8 years with daily coverage amplifying his antics across MSM. It also ignores the fact that for the GOP base, his shytty demeanor is why they love him.
nah, this is wrong. trump can't be allowed to be some shadow figure who's just running on bringing down gas prices and inflation. force his behavior front and center, and put it in swing voters' faces. remind them why they fired him in 2020

of course his MAGA retard base loves his behavior, but who cares about them?

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
He rather not have Kamala in office since he doesn’t know what she will do, but with Trump in office he knows what to expect.