WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don’t know what any of the national polls mean anymore when the GOP has only won one popular vote (2004) since the 1988 election. Even when Hilary lost the electoral college in 2016, she was up 48% to 46% in the popular vote. Biden also won by a 5 point margin 51% to 46%.

There is no world in which Trump is ahead of Biden in a head to head if the polls are measuring the popular vote.

Edit: I see there is a 15% undecided/not sure. They should make these indecisive fukks answer the question one way or the other if we are to have accurate polling. Until then, bush these national polls because they are useless.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I don’t know what any of the national polls mean anymore when the GOP has only won one popular vote (2004) since the 1988 election. Even when Hilary lost the electoral college in 2016, she was up 48% to 46% in the popular vote. Biden also won by a 5 point margin 51% to 46%.

There is no world in which Trump is ahead of Biden in a head to head if the polls are measuring the popular vote.
this is true

a year from now the battleground polls will tell us everything but even that has been an issue. Especially in Wisconsin.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Trump has a ceiling. He is not getting independent votes.
The idea that a Republican can be ahead or tied in national polling is a joke. They haven't won one since George Bush
Trump is winning indies in the polls right now though. Especially on the economy.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Trump has a ceiling. He is not getting independent votes.
The idea that a Republican can be ahead or tied in national polling is a joke. They haven't won one since George Bush
Trump will have a ceiling in his 6 x 8 cell while rocking state greens. The idea that he's a viable candidate is a complete joke and disconnected from the reality of the situation.