WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was an early supporter of Kamala's campaign back in 2019/2020. I saw her potential but unfortunately she fizzled out.

Old Man Biden won the battle (primary) but I was glad that he picked Kamala to be his VP. Looks like it might end up paying off... hopefully.
Biden's either going down as a GOAT, or a WOAT. there's literally no in between :dead:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:comeon: Kemp beat the fukk outta Perdue. he's the popular, sitting governor. acting like Ossoff can cakewalk against him is crazy
Nobody said that you bozo… But Kemp ain’t trying to debate Ossoff… Kemp looked shook with Abrams and only reason he won is because cacs in GA wasn’t trying to elect a fat black woman to the gov seat

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You are falling for increased Democrat enthusiasm. That is not enough, nor does it translate into an election victory. You still need moderates and Independents.

The increase should be expected for two reasons. Dems care about identity politics so seeing a black, indian woman excites white liberals, and black women are excited because she's at the top of the ticket.

Republicans are about identity politics of the White male variety.