WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obama has been looking like shyt and has the WOAT political instincts. :mjlol:

-Turn on Biden (again) and use his rich donor friends to help force Biden out of the race. (Obama would be a terrible friend cause he has no loyalty)
-Then get mad once everyone circles around Harris because you think she can't beat Trump.
-Get pissed off because you wanted an open convention just like your rich donor friends wanted. (AOC exposed this)
-Not realizing that if Harris was passed over for someone else in a convention, black women would walk the fukk out the convention and the party would crumble. (Evidence of this is how much enthusiasm it's been since she's been declared the nominee)

Good job dikkhead. You are directly responsible for Trump regaining power. Just like you were responsible for Trump winning in 2016 by discouraging Biden from running.

His word should mean nothing in this party anymore after this.
obama is clearly mostly concerned with preserving his "perfect" rep at this point, and putting out his yearly Obama Summer Playlists. i respect him; i also don't care what he has to say. i don't need obama to think for me about....anything :dead:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
We're most likely losing Kentucky in a national election and then taking him removes a Democrat in his seat. I don't see the practicality there.
Kentucky GQP state body has neutered him regularly. Plus like you said we losing Kentucky anyway so we might as well take the democratic talent we can from there. The idea would he would be able to appeal to the “economically anxious” people of WI MI PA

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
i believe it's someone in his office that the settlement was for, not shapiro himself. still not ideal.
Okay yeah I see, I misremembered and misspoke

Article link

I agree, still not ideal. There was a confidentiality clause as well, right wingers love conspiracy writ large, they’ll run wild with it. Especially with abortion on the line it’s just too much baggage I think.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
of course he doesn't. if anyone knows anything about kamala's chances, it's barack obama :mjlol:

god damn you, biden. you should have just fukking done this a year ago, and let us have a real primary :mjcry:

Even if we suspend disbelief for a second and act like the NY post is an unbiased source with no ill intentions I’d see this as a positive considering who Obama has endorsed in the past

In sports terms he was a great player but horrible GM

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
We're most likely losing Kentucky in an national election and then taking him removes a Democrat in his seat. I don't see the practicality there.
The Lieutenant Governor of Kentucky is a Democrat (Jacqueline Coleman). She was Beshear's running mate in both of his elections (2019 & 2023).

She would replace him if he were to be elected as VP.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i wonder if this plays at all. i guess now that biden's stepped down, no one really cares about him anymore, or his mental state :dead: