WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the dems should call out these "DEI" racists on the right with one simple, direct question:

in 2020, Trump said he was going to name a woman to the Supreme Court, and then named Amy Coney Barrett. why weren't Republicans calling that white woman who was chosen for her gender a DEI pick?

Last edited:

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vance was a terrible pick. There’s nothing likeable about him and he’s on record talk ish about Trump. How do you flip flop on that? And can voters really trust you to keep it a buck at all times?

Kamala taking over for Biden has provided that much needed energy for the democrats. Trump is now the much older of the two and I wonder if people will use the same “too old” argument for Trump as they did Biden.

Kamala has a great shot at winning. She looks focused and ready to get the job done.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
02996537-504a-49a8-ad52-8fa93ac4df69.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the dems should call out these "DEI" racists on the right with one simple, direct question:

in 2020, Trump said he was going to name a woman to the Supreme Court, and then named Amy Coney Barrett. why weren't Republicans calling that white woman who was chosen for her gender a DEI pick?
Given her Missing qualification this was real DEI

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Harris can win Georgia. Biden wasn't going to get the turnout. That's glaringly obvious in just 3 days
I dont think people realize how little the same “cop-mala” or “ADOS/FBA” or “reparations” or “Gaza” protestors won’t matter.

They blew their load attacking her in 2020. Its OVER.

Kamala will be president in 2024. The black contrarians won’t stop her.

She’s gonna crush them.

If Georgia is in play, then the turnout will be INSANE.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Vance was a terrible pick. There’s nothing likeable about him and he’s on record talk ish about Trump. How do you flip flop on that? And can voters really trust you to keep it a buck at all times?

Kamala taking over for Biden has provided that much needed energy for the democrats. Trump is now the much older of the two and I wonder if people will use the same “too old” argument for Trump as they did Biden.

Kamala has a great shot at winning. She looks focused and ready to get the job done.
The media is funny. They now see blood in the water around trump and are juicing all his negatives around Vance too.

This is golden. They blew their entire media cycle and BIden timed this shyt perfectly.

Man….

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Either Biden was barely campaigning or the way it was being covered wasn't like this. The whole momentum and energy has changed.

Now he can finish out his term and she can hit the states.
This shyt is like an orchestra. And Trump has been lazy as fukk too. He legit didn’t think he was gonna have to campaign this hard.

Kamala is gonna run laps around him.