WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
California is such an over governed shythole, I almost understand what this guy is saying, minus the Trump slurping. Ppl just forgot him trying to get his VP murked on Jan 6. His most flagtant crimes, he was never put on trial for

bnew

Veteran
Daps
California is such an over governed shythole, I almost understand what this guy is saying, minus the Trump slurping. Ppl just forgot him trying to get his VP murked on Jan 6. His most flagtant crimes, he was never put on trial for

he's a dumbass trump supporter, michael cohen and others went to jail behind trump crimes. FOH with that manufactured felon bs.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

Why are you quoting this c00n? Kamala was the senator of California. She wasn’t the governor.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Where’s the rest. We ain’t on x

1/11
My opinion on this doesn’t really matter at all, but here’s where my head’s at on the “big four” potential running mates for Harris, in order of who I want the most to least:

1) Gov. Roy Cooper (NC)

2/11
2) Sen. Mark Kelly (AZ)

3/11
3) Gov. Josh Shapiro (PA)

4/11
4) Gov. Andy Beshear (KY)

5/11
I should note that before I deep dived on all of this, my order was Shapiro, Cooper, Kelly, Beshear. So it’s clearly still fluid for me.

I’m also genuinely fine with any of them. If you had the reverse order of what I had here, I totally get it.

Pretty good bench!

6/11
Thank you to @treeaston, @blockedfreq, @ChiCyph80, @schlagteslinks, and @blockedfreq for letting me bounce these off of you.

They’re all fantastic follows by the way.

7/11
Whoops forgot @pelhamfall (but @blockedfreq twice)

Follow him too!

8/11
I feel like walz should be a sleeper

9/11
I feel like I should add that cooper has won with trump at the top of ticket twice in a state that R’s need to win to win the White House!!! 🫶

10/11
Thoughts on Walz/Polis?

That said defo agree with almost everything bt also would add to Kelly that he has senate connections (duh) so hes the best pick (probably) for ushering legislation through

11/11
As someone else aready commented, Walz is underrated in discussion.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GTN15IZXsAACYRl.jpg

GTN15hQWoAAHuPL.jpg

GTN154RXkAA40cx.jpg

GTN16O7XsAA7w2D.jpg

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

1/11
My opinion on this doesn’t really matter at all, but here’s where my head’s at on the “big four” potential running mates for Harris, in order of who I want the most to least:

1) Gov. Roy Cooper (NC)

2/11
2) Sen. Mark Kelly (AZ)

3/11
3) Gov. Josh Shapiro (PA)

4/11
4) Gov. Andy Beshear (KY)

5/11
I should note that before I deep dived on all of this, my order was Shapiro, Cooper, Kelly, Beshear. So it’s clearly still fluid for me.

I’m also genuinely fine with any of them. If you had the reverse order of what I had here, I totally get it.

Pretty good bench!

6/11
Thank you to @treeaston, @blockedfreq, @ChiCyph80, @schlagteslinks, and @blockedfreq for letting me bounce these off of you.

They’re all fantastic follows by the way.

7/11
Whoops forgot @pelhamfall (but @blockedfreq twice)

Follow him too!

8/11
I feel like walz should be a sleeper

9/11
I feel like I should add that cooper has won with trump at the top of ticket twice in a state that R’s need to win to win the White House!!! 🫶

10/11
Thoughts on Walz/Polis?

That said defo agree with almost everything bt also would add to Kelly that he has senate connections (duh) so hes the best pick (probably) for ushering legislation through

11/11
As someone else aready commented, Walz is underrated in discussion.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GTN15IZXsAACYRl.jpg

GTN15hQWoAAHuPL.jpg

GTN154RXkAA40cx.jpg

GTN16O7XsAA7w2D.jpg

Beshear is my pick. Run on generational change. He balances the ticket the most.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
She was the attorney general but she was considered tough on crime. What does that have to do with how California was governed the past 6 years?
California didn't just become like this under Newsome. Jerry Brown did his share of bs. Point is they all come from the same circle. California Democrats are borderline for insane. I still don't know how the gays got not having to tell your hiv status to the person u fukking made into law and signed. An insane law that had no business getting passed