WHO WINS?

• Total voters

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
2 term max, he's on his second term--Republican dominated state legislature has already stripped him of almost every power a governor normally has (during COVID of course), they override his vetos every time, he essentially can't do anything. So him being gone from Governorship really doesn't change anything for Kentucky, despite being well liked.
wow gotcha sounds like a good time to leave then

senate seat there is impossible I take it?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes let’s debate policy please. I’m taking the bet on Democrat/progressive platform over Project 2025 everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.
breh, the "policy" portion of the debate is gonna be trump talking about cutting taxes, and fracking and drilling to bring down gas prices, vs kamala talking about raising taxes on the rich, and buying electric cars :dead:

i think you're severely overrating average voters taking project 2025 seriously, or bothering to google it

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
so here's the first anti-kamala ad, of many. it's like a compilation of all the far left shyt she said while running in 2020 :dead:

it's pretty much exactly what i expected. anyone complacent that kamala has this election wrapped up in november is a lunatic

Remove the dramatic music and it actually makes me like her more. I've seen on Reddit conservative on how they're trying to make her further to the left of Bernie. :pachaha:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They've got way bigger baggage with project 2025. There is no bigger anxiety than the thought of cutting social security retirement benefits.

If they want to talk crime, Trump broke the espionage act and still has classified documents at Mar a Lago.

The crime rate has fallen dramatically in the last few years. Ironically, the crime rate in 2024 is much lower than when Trump was in office.

Biden just wasn’t capable of articulating this fact. There is a rebuttal for most things in that video and Kamala is capable of making her case.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This why this whole discourse is unserious. No attack ad can every compare to the real life actions and results of trump and his rhetoric. This dude incited an insurection. The fact he isnt in jail already is a feat in itself. Kamala isnt the best candidate sure, whatever. No candidate is perfect. But Im fairly sure she is 8000% more qualified than trump.

If they ever debate its going to be ppv worthy showcasing the immense gap in their credibility to lead this country. Ofc the debbie downers and bu bu bu what about this coalition on here will find some reasoning that diminishes this obvious fact but luckily in the real world the only people buying trumps demented musings is his devout base.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh, the "policy" portion of the debate is gonna be trump talking about cutting taxes, and fracking and drilling to bring down gas prices, vs kamala talking about raising taxes on the rich, and buying electric cars :dead:

i think you're severely overrating average voters taking project 2025 seriously, or bothering to google it

Oil production is the highest it has ever been. Fracking isn’t even popular in the Appalachia. It has done alot of damage to those areas. As far as Project 2025, it scares even Republicans. The only thing the campaign needs to do is hammer home the main points of the plan and all the Trump people who helped craft the document.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

About that....

GRvOz0EWcAAxiYN

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
wow gotcha sounds like a good time to leave then

senate seat there is impossible I take it?
it may be more possible now that Mitch is on his way out but I doubt it. Only reason Beshear won is because Matt Bevin is likely the worst governor in the entire history of the country, and Beshear won by like only 300 votes, then ended up being such an effective leader that rolling out the token negro in Daniel Cameron failed as well. But Kentucky is firmly firmly red. Many folks here when you talk to them you'd think they're fairly liberal/progressive but are full Trumpers, raised and indoctrinated in conservative families, hard to shake.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Good luck with selling this to the general public and all of the other Republicans taking their hoods off the past few days are showing people exactly who they are

Are Republicans so siloed that they believe racism will carry them across the line? They really act like segregation was still in effect and that there aren't mixed households, friends, and coworkers. It's really bizarre for me to watch. I realize that is a goal of theirs but that's not society or the voting public today.

Last edited: