WHO WINS?

• Total voters

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
is he term limited there? will suck to give that up
2 term max, he's on his second term--Republican dominated state legislature has already stripped him of almost every power a governor normally has (during COVID of course), they override his vetos every time, he essentially can't do anything. So him being gone from Governorship really doesn't change anything for Kentucky, despite being well liked.

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
so here's the first anti-kamala ad, of many. it's like a compilation of all the far left shyt she said while running in 2020 :dead:

it's pretty much exactly what i expected. anyone complacent that kamala has this election wrapped up in november is a lunatic

This is a good ad. I forgot she was saying all that crazy shyt back then.

Harris is a not a good candidate. :francis:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
so here's the first anti-kamala ad, of many. it's like a compilation of all the far left shyt she said while running in 2020 :dead:

it's pretty much exactly what i expected. anyone complacent that kamala has this election wrapped up in november is a lunatic

That'll be effective for the maga base. I'm an open debate they'll probably try scare the base some more by tying it to inflation.

But on the bright side they're just replaying the old hits and the counter arguments already exist for them. They probably already got countered when Biden faced off against Paul Ryan.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
This is a good ad. I forgot she was saying all that crazy shyt back then.

Harris is a not a good candidate. :francis:

They've got way bigger baggage with project 2025. There is no bigger anxiety than the thought of cutting social security retirement benefits.

If they want to talk crime, Trump broke the espionage act and still has classified documents at Mar a Lago.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yes let’s debate policy please. I’m taking the bet on Democrat/progressive platform over Project 2025 everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
They've got way bigger baggage with project 2025. There is no bigger anxiety than the thought of cutting social security retirement benefits.

If they want to talk crime, Trump broke the espionage act and still has classified documents at Mar a Lago.
Orange man also tried to subvert the democratic process of certifying the electoral votes that determines the next president by directing a mob of his cult to hang his vice president and use fake electors to claim that he won