WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think the democrats need to shut down this fukking lie from the republicans, about "late abortion". i saw the Orange fakkit in his interview, talking about how democrats want to "kill babies after they're born" :snoop:but if you watch that newsom interview, he doesnt articulate his position either

all they have to do, is have schumer force the senate to vote on a bill that bans abortions after 15 weeks, and legalizes it up to 15 in all 50 states, and have biden support it. republicans will never go for it, and it's the nail in the coffin for them on abortion

also, frankly, passing it by some strange scenario would be a huge win

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
i think the democrats need to shut down this fukking lie from the republicans, about "late abortion". i saw the Orange fakkit in his interview, talking about how democrats want to "kill babies after they're born" :snoop:but if you watch that newsom interview, he doesnt articulate his position either

all they have to do, is have schumer force the senate to vote on a bill that bans abortions after 15 weeks, and legalizes it up to 15 in all 50 states, and have biden support it. republicans will never go for it, and it's the nail in the coffin for them on abortion

also, frankly, passing it by some strange scenario would be a huge win

For better or worse, there are lots of Democrats who wouldn't vote for a "ban abortions at 15 weeks" bill either, and lots of democratic voters who would feel cheated by such a bill. I can't imagine them getting enough votes to make an effective political push on it.

IT would have to be solely a "legalizes up through 15 weeks" bill.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For better or worse, there are lots of Democrats who wouldn't vote for a "ban abortions at 15 weeks" bill either, and lots of democratic voters who would feel cheated by such a bill. I can't imagine them getting enough votes to make an effective political push on it.

IT would have to be solely a "legalizes up through 15 weeks" bill.
well that will be seen as dumb and partisan as a republican national ban

a national 15 week ban/legal through 15 weeks, proves beyond a reasonable doubt that democrats are the rational party on the side of women, while republicans are fascists and lunatics. it would be a complete chess move that shuts down republicans for good on the issue. they'd have zero response or counter proposal after voting against it

plus, if 98 percent of abortions happen within 15 weeks, i think it's worth sacrificing the other 2 so that women in red shytholes can get abortions :rudy:. but the bill would never pass anyway, and that would be the point

are we really that selfish in the blue states, that we'd turn this down? i'd take that deal in a second :ehh: frankly, im surprised to see you see that. you're pretty much saying it really is a states rights issue, and overturning Roe was correct

Last edited:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Here's a short history of @the cac mamba clearly not ever blaming the president for gas prices. Clearly, he's only worried about messaging, and he has no personal investment in them actually lowering the price because he knows that's not a real thing. Right?

Imagine trying to claim that you know Democrats can't change the price of gas, and that it's only messaging you care about, yet constantly insisting, "fukk the environment, fukk the future, I need those low gas prices now!"
That's over 20 posts @the cac mamba there and not a single mention of trans people :ohhh:

It's absolute fukking nonsense but it looks like he got the LGBTQ frustration out of his system :dame:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's over 20 posts @the cac mamba there and not a single mention of trans people :ohhh:

It's absolute fukking nonsense but it looks like he got the LGBTQ frustration out of his system :dame:
i'm not interested in watching the democrats gloat about being the "party of science" when it comes to climate change, only to cede the title to republicans in order to pander to men in dresses. if that makes me wrong, i don't want to be right :dead:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
i'm not interested in watching the democrats gloat about being the "party of science" when it comes to climate change, only to cede the title to republicans in order to pander to men in dresses. if that makes me wrong, i don't want to be right :dead:
Funny you go with who you agree with more for who gets dubbed the "party of science," and not with what the actual scientists say. Are you "science" in this scenario?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny you go with who you agree with more for who gets dubbed the "party of science," and not with what the actual scientists say. Are you "science" in this scenario?
im tired of getting bushed over laughing at trehs :dead: you're right, men can get pregnant. i agree with you