☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Biden was leading the polls the entire time. It's a lot different environment now and no matter what... Harris is going to have a Biden stigma after how this last year went. So, I can understand why she desperately needs someone to represent the rust belt in her VP spot.
Show me one poll he was leading in from the last month

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Not true.

A black/indian woman now becomes a bigger problem in the minds of white voters than Trump being a convicted felon & criminal that tried to overthrow the government.
That statement makes the US look so wild lmao

Imagine hesitating between somebody who's a traitorous lying felon and somebody else because they are old or a black woman:mjlol:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

the 60+ billionaires backing Donald Trump’s presidential bid​

So donors were backing off biden ting but several billionaires rushed to the mentally unstable dictator worshipping clown :dead:
What is this system :dead:
Anti establisment but got tons of billionaires backing you. What is this contradiction

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

Beshear is the move. Being a tall, southern white man is as effective as Shapiro's PA bonafides when trying to appeal to white midwesterners.

I agree. We need Shapiro for 2028. Beshear can do it because he'll never be President anyway so he can end his career as a losing VP candidate.