☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Stop smoking crack.. Cheney is a hard core conservative make no fukkin mistake about it… just cause she ain’t like the Maga hats and their bullshyt don’t mean nothing.. as for Romney no let him stay a senator
I dont give a shyt what Cheney does on the border

Most voters dont

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Getting a Kentucky governor just doesn't seem to have as much value as a Pennsylvania governor. Which is a swing state with significantly more points in a region over multiple states that like the same kind of politician. Kentucky voting red regardless
Biden won in 2020, with his running mate being a Blindian female U.S. Senator from California lol.

Beshear being from KY won't matter. He would be the safe White guy pick lol.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
GTCs4i7XAAAE-JE
Is that her sister in the green? She don't look like the rest.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Biden won in 2020, with his running mate being a Blindian female U.S. Senator from California lol.

Beshear being from KY won't matter. He would be the safe White guy pick lol.
Biden was leading the polls the entire time. It's a lot different environment now and no matter what... Harris is going to have a Biden stigma after how this last year went. So, I can understand why she desperately needs someone to represent the rust belt in her VP spot.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Biden was leading the polls the entire time. It's a lot different environment now and no matter what... Harris is going to have a Biden stigma after how this last year went.
Yeah, but she doesn't necessarily have to pick a running mate from a "swing" state.

As long as her running mate isn't from a solid blue state, then things should be fine.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps