• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Well... Josh Shapiro leading odds to be her VP, because Harris desperately needs someone from the rust belt. He's full on about destroying Hamas even if the collateral damage is genocide.

So... Got that to look forward too...
Beshear >>> Shapiro

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I'll give Biden credit for that 2020 campaign. He was talking well and making Trump look like a fool.

Sadly, he didn't even have it in him 2 years into his run he began to run on fumes.
To be fair, there was also less campaigning that year due to COVID.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
bruh… this is lowkey genius :laff:

Stop smoking crack.. Cheney is a hard core conservative make no fukkin mistake about it… just cause she ain’t like the Maga hats and their bullshyt don’t mean nothing.. as for Romney no let him stay a senator

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Getting a Kentucky governor just doesn't seem to have as much value as a Pennsylvania governor. Which is a swing state with significantly more points in a region over multiple states that like the same kind of politician. Kentucky voting red regardless
I find it funny that people who think America won’t elect a black woman somehow think it’s prudent to put a black woman and a Jewish man on a ticket together. Particularly a Jewish dude who made a comparison between the Gaza protestors and the KKK.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I find it funny that people who think America won’t elect a black woman somehow think it’s prudent to put a black woman and a Jewish man on a ticket together. Particularly a Jewish dude who made a comparison between the Gaza protestors and the KKK.
Rust Belt gonna rust..

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Have any Iranian American practicing Muslim GWOT veterans with a legal and or finance background that are national political figures under 58 in mind?