WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Well technically it wasn’t a path for Trump in the swing states in 2016.. remember he never campaigned in them literally until 2-3 weeks before Election Day.. and he only started going to the swing states once his campaign had Hillary’s internal polling data in hand thanks too Manafort being the conduit of receipt from Russian intelligence aka Putin… Remember when Hillary campaign manager emails was hacked?

Hilary still dropped the ball by not focusing on those state and believing they were a given. But regardless, we now know full well that the Rust Belt cacs just want to be told that their outdated jobs are coming back...

What's funny is that Biden actually is bringing some of those jobs back and yet these cacs still don't hate Trump..... :scust:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I too have found it interesting that Pelosi, Schumer and Obama have been quiet. Obama at least had the decency to write out some kind words for Biden but it's clear they wanted to SELECT their nominee and now it's too late for that shyt. I'm glad they got fukked over. Do I think Kamala can win, no.. but who were they going to pick? Newsom and Gretch said they ain't interested. It would have been a fukking bum. A jobber.
Harris can still win as long as she continues Biden’s legislative agenda.. canceling student loans, workers rights, climate change etc and let’s face it her destroying Trump in a debate which he is effectively ducking the fade now

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Harris can still win as long as she continues Biden’s legislative agenda.. canceling student loans, workers rights, climate change etc and let’s face it her destroying Trump in a debate which he is effectively ducking the fade now
she might be cooked regardless. Peep that Olayemi vid….

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Hope she laughs at him and clowns the fukk out of him

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I hope y’all nikkas who have been consistently online actually take the time to encourage voters in real life.

@Robbie3000 put that six pack of beer down and canvas

@mastermind get some wrinkles in your brain and canvas

@Loose you’re the breh but get to work

@AquaCityBoy no more swimming, get to work

@the cac mamba shutup :pachaha:

@FAH1223 I know you’re going to be in the streets protecting democracy

@No1 we’re living good, but we gotta do our part

@napolean log off :Okayjack:

I know the breh @wire28 gonna do his part

@88m3 lets go!