WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Kornacki just said a lot of what I was saying but also brought up another interesting point. First, he said that the polls didn't change immediately after the debate. It was a slim lead for Trump in the polling and it stayed that way. Exactly what I was saying. Secondly, he said that the polling in swing states didn't take a turn for the worse until recently which to me shows that the Democrats were doing it to themselves....

Lastly and what I found interesting.. he noted that there haven't been a lot of high quality polls yet out of the swing states and it could be a few weeks before they start to trickle in.

This was a panic move but I hope it works out for the best.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
At least this debate wasn't September or October Jesus
Trump already wants to change the debate terms and have it on Fox News. GOP is terrified right now. If Harris runs a decent campaign and portrays Trump as a lying tired trope she'll win. They don't have ammo on her and anything they say can be put back as well Donald you must of liked her you donated to her AG campaign 😂

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Kornacki just said a lot of what I was saying but also brought up another interesting point. First, he said that the polls didn't change immediately after the debate. It was a slim lead for Trump in the polling and it stayed that way. Exactly what I was saying. Secondly, he said that the polling in swing states didn't take a turn for the worse until recently which to me shows that the Democrats were doing it to themselves....

Lastly and what I found interesting.. he noted that there haven't been a lot of high quality polls yet out of the swing states and it could be a few weeks before they start to trickle in.

This was a panic move that confirmed rich donors run the Democrat party. All that shyt about being for the working class is bullshyt.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Yup.. thanks to @FAH1223 posting shyt polls for the past year

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

It's a panic move but the right one and something that should have been done a year or two ago. He looked senile at the debate and there's other clips of him looking decrepit.

Obviously, Trump is the same thing, but his followers are a cult. His situation is an extreme outlier of ignorance.

Biden by his own admission doesn't have the same energy to work/campaign day and night, which is what the president needs for the job AND campaigning. He isn't fit for office anymore. There's no shame in that; he did his job.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Kornacki just said a lot of what I was saying but also brought up another interesting point. First, he said that the polls didn't change immediately after the debate. It was a slim lead for Trump in the polling and it stayed that way. Exactly what I was saying. Secondly, he said that the polling in swing states didn't take a turn for the worse until recently which to me shows that the Democrats were doing in to themselves....

The media, Pelosi, and the big money donors poisoned Biden’s campaign.

Flipside Biden gave Pelosi and the Donor’s the quick middle finger by torpedoing their idea about a primary, and basically just gave Kamala the keys to his campaign.

A lot of this bump is people just happy to see the Democrats having their shyt together and endorsing somebody.

Pelosi, Schumer, Obama, and the Donors have put more work fighting Biden than they were fighting Trump. It’s not a coincidence Pelosi, Schumer, and Obama haven’t endorsed Kamala.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

You also left out Joe Biden has not lead in polls throughout all 2024, and have been behind since mid 2023. Their own internal polls showed he had zero path to victory