WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yup.. thanks to @FAH1223 posting shyt polls for the past year

I don't have an issue with @FAH1223 posting polls.... it's fine.. but the only ones that really matter are in the swing states and even then if they aren't the high quality polls, there's not that much to take from them..

Kornacki also reiterated that in 2016 almost everyone said there was "no path" for Trump by the time late Summer rolled around and he still won. He said that nobody will ever be able to prove what would have happened if Biden had continued his campaign.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Kornacki just said a lot of what I was saying but also brought up another interesting point. First, he said that the polls didn't change immediately after the debate. It was a slim lead for Trump in the polling and it stayed that way. Exactly what I was saying. Secondly, he said that the polling in swing states didn't take a turn for the worse until recently which to me shows that the Democrats were doing it to themselves....

Lastly and what I found interesting.. he noted that there haven't been a lot of high quality polls yet out of the swing states and it could be a few weeks before they start to trickle in.

This was a panic move but I hope it works out for the best.

True, however today Energized the Democrats. No guarentee, but the Media won't depress the voters with constant calls to drop out over Age. We have to play it how it lies, but the fears of Kamala being passed over seems to be dispelled.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
My progressive brehs, they called us everything but children of God. Now here are, fundraising as indicator of enthusiasm is through the roof. I think we are owed an apology. :mjcry:
We'll be waiting forever for that apology, but that's ok, history will continue to vindicate us :mjgrin:

On to victory :salute:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Pelosi, Schumer, Obama, and the Donors have put more work fighting Biden than they were fighting Trump

I too have found it interesting that Pelosi, Schumer and Obama have been quiet. Obama at least had the decency to write out some kind words for Biden but it's clear they wanted to SELECT their nominee and now it's too late for that shyt. I'm glad they got fukked over. Do I think Kamala can win, no.. but who were they going to pick? Newsom and Gretch said they ain't interested. It would have been a fukking bum. A jobber.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

200w.gif

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
It's a panic move but the right one and something that should have been done a year or two ago. He looked senile at the debate and there's other clips of him looking decrepit.

Obviously, Trump is the same thing, but his followers are a cult. His situation is an extreme outlier of ignorance.

Biden by his own admission doesn't have the same energy to work/campaign day and night, which is what the president needs for the job AND campaigning. He isn't fit for office anymore. There's no shame in that; he did his job.
Yeah. Father Time is undefeated. He got stabbed in the back but his pitch count was at 120. It was time to pull him. He’ll still go down as one of the most progressive presidents of all time and potentially the man that hand picked the first woman and black woman president. Not too shabby.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That’s something I was thinking about when some people were saying she’d get more of the sun belt then the rust belt saying it as a negative

I figured even if it’s true it’s not a negative to me it means she doesn’t have to sweep the rust belt like Joe would have and gives them another path to win

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
True, however today Energized the Democrats. No guarentee, but the Media won't depress the voters with constant calls to drop out over Age. We have to play it how it lies, but the fears of Kamala being passed over seems to be dispelled.

AOC was right about everything. It's clear that there was going to be a fight over the nominee but enough level headed Dems put that shyt to rest quickly before it could get to the Monday news cycle... :wow:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I don't have an issue with @FAH1223 posting polls.... it's fine.. but the only ones that really matter are in the swing states and even then if they aren't the high quality polls, there's not that much to take from them..

Kornacki also reiterated that in 2016 almost everyone said there was "no path" for Trump by the time late Summer rolled around and he still won. He said that nobody will ever be able to prove what would have happened if Biden had continued his campaign.
Well technically it wasn’t a path for Trump in the swing states in 2016.. remember he never campaigned in them literally until 2-3 weeks before Election Day.. and he only started going to the swing states once his campaign had Hillary’s internal polling data in hand thanks too Manafort being the conduit of receipt from Russian intelligence aka Putin… Remember when Hillary campaign manager emails was hacked?