WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Biden didn't win NC in 2020.

I think the second most likely scenario is what Next Guy is getting at in his post where the former Blue Wall states are the deciders and GA goes red again. I tend to think MI and PA are probably hard sells for Trump, though. WI/AZ are the tipping point states for me.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think the second most likely scenario is what Next Guy is getting at in his post where the former Blue Wall states are the deciders and GA goes red again. I tend to think MI and PA are probably hard sells for Trump, though. WI/AZ are the tipping point states for me.
but Trump won NC in 2020
I didn't say Biden won NC in 2020. I'll clarify my post.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think trump takes back Georgia and wins NC again, this comes down to Wisconsin and Michigan.
i said the same about GA. i can easily see the same margin that put Kemp in the governor's seat, puts Trump back in the red. i refuse to consider georgia a fukkin blue state :dead:

i think abortion keeps WI and MI blue, though. not too worried about AZ

can you imagine what happens if this fukking election comes down to 1 state with a republican legislature :snoop:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He is not winning Georgia. You can take that to the bank. 2020 proved that and 2022 bare knuckle fight in the Warnock/Herschel Walker race cemented it

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

I don’t think GA going red… ATL and surrounding counties going to come in huge for Biden again.. remember Stacey Abrams is still registering new voters especially young voters who turned 18