WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Touché. Just seen he’s in seat for a while as well so would his successor get the full term or would they have to run a special election soon?
I think the Governor-appointed successor would get the next two years before a special election in 2026, the winner of which would serve out the last 2 years of Kelly's 6-year term, at which point the Senate seat would be up for its normal general election. That's how Kelly got into McCain's seat when McCain kicked the bucket 2 years into his term.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Then you’re burying your head on how big of a drag race and sex is for her…plus baggage she has amongst Dems from her own history in CA and primary run.

Yes, let’s coalesce around her and shoot our shot, no, it’s not doom and gloom to know that the shot we’re shooting is from behind the half court line and it’s not Curry shooting from back there
I’m gonna look more into it, maybe I’m wrong but I feel slightly more optimistic about being able to overcome this only because abortion is on the line and red states voting 60% in favor of abortion gives me optimism

Maybe my analysis is off but I feel like abortion can split the ticket in some key swing districts. But I never doubt and underestimate racism and sexism unfortunately so I’ll give it some more thought

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Bruh.. I was on team Biden with you.. but things have taken a fukked up turn. Either hop on board, support the Dems.. or just stop talking about this shyt altogether. It's gonna make you go mad.
I can't help it. We are witnessing the biggest political mistake in history, in real time. There is no hope. It's over. The criminal won.