WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
This guy needs to STFU and stop running his damn self. He sounds worse than Biden imo...

The Worm in his Brain won't let him.

images

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV

The worms in the mainstream media will fall in line. The Clinton mafia is gonna get what they want, and Obamas gonna fall in line too and get a slice of their humble pie as well.

Whitmer, Andy B or Shapiro. Whitmer is the long shot because I don't see the Dems going full dikkless ticket, and she may be needed more in MI than as VP but I'm all tapped in.

I'm still shocked. This is the ballsiest decision that a President has made in my lifetime.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’ll be extremely happy to vote for Kamala.

But i think going forward all dems should talk about his how fukkin terrible trump is.

Straight up pretend none of this happened, don’t even talk about the dem nominee much. Just talk about how fukkin bat shyt crazy trump and project 25 are.

And abortion, that's a critical one.

With Kamala being a woman she needs to to everything possible to rally the female vote.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Listen we know this whole thing has been a sh1tshow and the Dems have handled this horribly I feel bad for Joe but I’m not getting into that all over

people here saying Kamala can’t win is just gloom and doom

We know she isn’t close to a perfect candidate but Biden wasn’t down because of Dem policies being rejected or the center voting for Trump he was down because of his age and mental abilities and the fact he couldn’t get a large percentage of his own base enthusiastic to vote

All the Dems need is someone who can articulate the plan moving forward, let centrists know Trumps plans and assure people the candidate well still be alive in 4 years and I think there is a decent chance they can pull this off
Then you’re burying your head on how big of a drag race and sex is for her…plus baggage she has amongst Dems from her own history in CA and primary run.

Yes, let’s coalesce around her and shoot our shot, no, it’s not doom and gloom to know that the shot we’re shooting is from behind the half court line and it’s not Curry shooting from back there

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll be extremely happy to vote for Kamala.

But i think going forward all dems should talk about his how fukkin terrible trump is.

Straight up pretend none of this happened, don’t even talk about the dem nominee much. Just talk about how fukkin bat shyt crazy trump and project 25 are.
Exactly and when this is over, find out exactly who wanted Biden out and why. 2028 needs to be free from any of this.

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
More speeches like that MI rally yesterday and Trumps mental weakness will become the focus now with Biden sent to the glue factory. That speech was a catastrophe. shyt on the governor, the UAW and the Union president. He's NOT winning that state and I'll put a ban bet on it.

Dems absolutely can win if they play this right. Mans was on code for 7 minutes with a microphone and all the good will he built up by almost becoming wormfood went down the drain.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Commonsense says she’ll pick a VP from a swing state.

Part of me thinks it will be a dark horse like JB Pritzker trying to get ahead of the 2028 race. If Newsome wasn’t from Cali it would be him.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
or how about we live in reality, and run him at the top of the ticket :yeshrug:

i will vote for kamala. she is not the best person to beat trump in the electoral college
Ok but do we need a primary right now? Is this something that is good?
Hold your nose for Harris. You guys wanted Biden gone, this is what the replacement is.