WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I feel Beshear is the best option. I'm not sure he's term limited but winning Kentucky twice with fukkin Turtle Mitch on the ballot has to account for some kind of voodoo pull in that area. Though the second one is kind of an asterisk cause bad hairline c00n ass Daniel Cameron wasn't going to win shyt.
Yeah, he's term-limited. He would be a great pick for Kamala.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt its Mark Kelly, nothing against him, but he is a Senator in a Swing State; he is needed for the Senate at the moment.

Shapiro would be the person.
Shapiro's future is too bright in PA, plus hes in his first term

Beshear is the pick, he's good but he has zero future in kentucky

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Then you’re burying your head on how big of a drag race and sex is for her…plus baggage she has amongst Dems from her own history in CA and primary run.

Yes, let’s coalesce around her and shoot our shot, no, it’s not doom and gloom to know that the shot we’re shooting is from behind the half court line and it’s not Curry shooting from back there
A prosecutor doing their job is not baggage in a national election

The only baggage she actually has is being a black woman but for all the people that have been polled and want to vote for anyone but Trump and Biden their wish has been granted

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Nothing out of Shapiro yet.

Shapiro is going to be a great Presidential candidate, but not this cycle after only 2 years as Governor.

More speeches like that MI rally yesterday and Trumps mental weakness will become the focus now with Biden sent to the glue factory. That speech was a catastrophe. shyt on the governor, the UAW and the Union president. He's NOT winning that state and I'll put a ban bet on it.

@Worthless Loser give us the negative spin on why this doesn't matter.

I feel Beshear is the best option. I'm not sure he's term limited but winning Kentucky twice with fukkin Turtle Mitch on the ballot has to account for some kind of voodoo pull in that area. Though the second one is kind of an asterisk cause bad hairline c00n ass Daniel Cameron wasn't going to win shyt.

Believe he is term limited but he just won reelection in 23.