WHO WINS?

• Total voters

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Listen we know this whole thing has been a sh1tshow and the Dems have handled this horribly I feel bad for Joe but I’m not getting into that all over

people here saying Kamala can’t win is just gloom and doom

We know she isn’t close to a perfect candidate but Biden wasn’t down because of Dem policies being rejected or the center voting for Trump he was down because of his age and mental abilities and the fact he couldn’t get a large percentage of his own base enthusiastic to vote

All the Dems need is someone who can articulate the plan moving forward, let centrists know Trumps plans and assure people the candidate well still be alive in 4 years and I think there is a decent chance they can pull this off
Bingo. This the strategy that the Dems need. It's real simple. Democrats not doing themselves any favors shyttin on the leader of the party 3½ months before the election.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
What the Dems should have done was keep Joe for the election because frankly at this point he has the best chance to beat Trump. Once in office, he then could have stepped down and let Kamala succeed him.

They never should have agreed to that dumb debate with Trump because they knew he was senile and just propped him up for an election win, then let his VP take over. So many things they could have done differently.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The current AZ governor is a Democrat. If Kelly is VP, she'll select another Democrat to finish the term

That's true, but Kelly is a popular Dem incumbent in AZ.

Might be better for him to stay put then risk replacing him with someone that's more likely to lose.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’ll be extremely happy to vote for Kamala.

But i think going forward all dems should talk about his how fukkin terrible trump is.

Straight up pretend none of this happened, don’t even talk about the dem nominee much. Just talk about how fukkin bat shyt crazy trump and project 25 are.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Shapiro and Beshear shouldn't accept. Because when Harris loses the election, their careers are over and they wouldn't be able to run in 2028.

Roy Cooper has nothing to lose. His term ends this year.